Chapter 22

Tris' POV:

After Tobias leaves to pick up Kyle, I decide to make me some cereal. I pour some Fruity Pebbles into my small bowl and finish up with a little milk.

I take my food into the den, turning the TV on. I go to Netflix and decide to watch Scrubs.

I feel so bad for Elliot, her father completely cut her off. They didn't even tell her anything about life.

I get cut off from my thoughts when I hear the door open. I take my bowl to the kitchen, noticing they came in the kitchen door and not the front.

"Hey," Tobias mumbles.

"Hey," I say, quietly.

"Mommy!" Kyle exclaims, jumping out of Tobias' arms.

"Hey baby!" I exclaim, scooping him into my arms.

He giggles as I tickle his stomach. I look up from him and see Tobias smiling at us. He walks up to me and says, "I'll be right back. I'm gonna' go do something real quick."

"But you just got home? We're all here together for once," I frown.

"And I'm going to be right back here. I need to do a couple things," he replies.

"A-alright then."

He walks up to me and places a small kiss on my cheek. "I love you, be safe," I say.

"I will."

No "I love you" back? I look down at Kyle with a frown upon my face.

"What's wrong mommy?" he asks.

"Nothing sweetie," I sigh. "Do you want to go play with some toys?"

"Yeah!" he exclaims.

I smile, and we head towards his room. I set him on the floor and remember to check the doors. All of the doors are locked except the kitchen door which leads to the garage. I open the door, seeing that Tobias left the garage door open. His Corvette and Jeep are both still in here, so maybe he went to the extra garage. I don't know why he wouldn't just take one of them. But then again, did he even leave the house to do what he needed to do?

I shut the garage door and walk back into the kitchen. I shut the kitchen door, but I don't lock it. He's going to be right back anyways.

Once I shut the door, I turn around and get shoved back into it. I gasp and my heart beat accelerates.

"Gosh, you scared the crap out of me!" I say, placing my hand over my heart.

He doesn't say anything, he just starts to kiss me. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He has his hands placed on both sides of me, pinning me against the wall.

I stop kissing him, and he moves his hands up to my face. He grabs it tightly in his hands, and then he moves his hands down to the hem of my shirt.

He starts to pull it up, but I stop him. "Tobias, not right now. I told you earlier."

He lets go of me, walking towards the counter.

"D*mnit," he says, slamming his hand on the counter.

"What's going on with you?" I ask.

"I'm just so f*cking horny, that's what."

He's literally crazy.

"Watch your mouth," I say. "Are you drunk?" I ask, still leaned against the wall.

"No."

"You're lying," I say.