Bonus Chapter

[a/n: Zanessa's honeymoon! :P]

Vanessa's POV

"Zac, are you sure about this?" I asked Zac. "Yes. Trust me, babe. This will be fun!" He said.

It was never my idea to go skydiving. I'm not a huge fan of heights but Zac forced me to agree. I took a deep breath and I slowly took his hands.

Looking down, you could see the whole view of Maui, Hawaii. I feel like I'm gonna puke. I heard Zac laugh. "It's going to fine, babe. Trust me." He said and I nodded.

"Ready?" He asked.

"No." I answered and he laughed.

"1..2..3..and jump!" He grabbed me and I screamed. "Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I tried my best not to look down but I couldn't.

I'm gonna punch Zac as soon as this is over. I swear.

"Ness! Your parachute!" Zac yelled and I reached for my parachute. The thing is, I forgot how. My blood pressure rose. A few minutes later, Zac's parachute opened sending him back up.

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to operate my parachute. My heart started beating faster than the normal rate. I swear, I'm gonna blame Zac.

A few minutes later, the images of the hotels and resorts of Maui became visible. Which means, in a few minutes, I'm going to die.

"Come on." I mumbled until I finally found where I can open the parachute. I pulled it and I zoomed back up.

I started to breathe normally, relief took over my body.

~at the hotel~

"Will you please talk to me?" He asked, while trying to follow me. I didn't respond and quickly took off my outfit for the day and changed it into pajamas.

"Ness!" He called for my name and I looked at him in the eye, still boiling with anger.

"We've been married for only a week. And we're already fighting?" He asked and I laughed bitterly. "Maybe we are." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Look, I'm sorry that I brought you there. I just wanted us to have fun." He said and I rolled my eyes. Fun? Did he say fun?

"Zac, skydiving is no fun." I said, emphasizing the last two words. I heard him sigh, "So what are you gonna do? Leave me?" He asked and I stopped.

I looked at him and he raised one of his eyebrows. For some reason, my madness towards him faded. I smiled and ran up to him.

He laughed in the process. Our lips met and when he let go. "So, are we good?" He asked. I grabbed a pillow and thew it at him.

"Maybe." I winked.

[a/n: Thought I'd give you a small bonus chapter. What do you think? Tell me what you think. :)

Btw, this story has reached 100k!! OMG. THIS IS BEYOND REALITY. Thank you guys! Words cannot express. Sorry if my story's quite cliché or some parts are not so clear.

Please check out my original stories --> Flashlight and Stockholm Syndrome

Anyways, THANK YOU.]