Chapter 33 - Halston's return

Zac's POV

"Hi Zac." Kenny smiled.

"How did you we're here?" I asked.

"Well Corbin told me that they're here so I decided to stop by and say hi."

"Oh okay."

"So how's Vanessa?"

"Well she's doing great. She's having complications though." I nodded.

"Please don't fire me."

Kenny chuckled, "Why would I? I came here to tell you that you got the lead." My eyes grew wide and immediately became speechless. "Really?!"

"Of course. An honorable man deserves a second chance." I smiled at his compliment and then he hugged me. "So....just call me whenever you're ready to shoot."

"Yes sir!" I replied like a soldier. "Good luck Zac." Kenny smiled before walking away.

********

It's been two days since we're here in the hospital. The cast really threw the best reunion ever.

Today, the doctor said that he's going to check on the twins. Quite excited their hearts beating again.

"I'm planing to go outside and get some food. What would you like?" Vanessa thought for a while. "Chicken nuggets." Vanessa replied with a smile.

I got up and I grabbed the car keys.

Luckily there's a restaurant a few blocks away and I decided I won't use my car.

While walking, I accidentally bumped unto someone and that person is a she.

"Hi. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." Then she grabbed the folders and started picking up the papers that were scattered around. "It's okay." Then she looked up to me, "Zac?"

"Halston?" I never thought she would come. She never changed.

"Hi. Long time no see." She smiled.

"So how's your job going?" I asked.

"Good. Got a new movie coming up. How about you?"

"Starting my career all over again here in Hollywood."

"Anyways, I have to keep going." Halston smiled. Then we gave each other an awkward goodbye.

*************

"So you met with Halston?" I thought Vanessa was going to be mad but instead, she just gave me a smile. "Yep. So....are you mad?" Vanessa chuckled, "Why would I?"

Then I smiled. "Thanks for the nuggets." Vanessa smiled and so did I.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Efron." The doctor winked at the both us making Zac and I smile. "So it's time for some ultrasound." He smiled.

"Zac.....can you help me?"

I leaned unto her, "Of course princess."

"They're getting heavier." Vanessa said. "Well at least you're still beautiful." She smiled at my compliment, "You really think so?"

"I know so."

********

"Okay so....the babies are currently okay but like what I said, you still need some rest and do stress yourself." Then the doctor left us.

"Zac....what if this will affect your movie taping schedule."

"No worries. Besides, it's Kenny who will be directing the movie. I'm sure he will understand."

[a/n: Anyways, what do you guys think? So I was wondering if is it okay that I will fast forward the time next chapter? Because I don't really know pregnancy and stuff. Anyways, I was thinking of making an HSM fanfic. The cast will be the all of the HSM cast. So what do you guys think? :)]