Chapter 22 - Family time

Vanessa's POV

"Good morning babe." I smiled as I stare at his deep blue eyes. "Good morning babe." Zac replied with a smile. It's like it's been years since I last saw his smile. "We have to get up." He said and I laughed. "You know we can stay here for a few more minutes." I told him and he chuckled. "We seriously have to get up now because they might think that we're having....you know." I laughed at his statement. Zac is such a joker to be honest. No wonder Valerie got her joker-like attitude from him. Like what they say, like Father like daughter.

"Is Ashley and Dylan already awake?" He asked.

"Maybe not yet." I answered.

"Wait a minute....what time is it?"

"It's still 5 o'clock."

Then we both laughed. We don't know what we were laughing about. I guess Zac and I's randomness is back. I'm not even sure if the world is ready for our randomness. Ha! "We're so random." I laughed. "Ha!! Yeah....we're the 2 random parents." I laughed at his statement.

"I love you Zac." I smiled at him and then he immediately kissed me. "I'm just scared that our randomness might passed on to Valerie." Zac said and I smiled.

"Ness?" Zac asked.

"Yes?"

"How would you like it to have baby number two?

I was kind of shocked. "You'd really love to have one?" I asked him.

"Of course I would!" He smiled at me.

"Hopefully." I smiled at him.

"I bet Valerie would love to have a sibling." Zac said.

"Uhhh....Zac? Ness? Are you guys already awake?" We both turned to look at the door where the voice came from.

"That sounds like my brother." Zac said and I laughed once again. Like what I said, Zac can be a joker sometimes.

"Yes Dylan! We're awake!" Zac shouted before getting up to open the door. Just before Zac could turn the doorknob, I signaled him to put his shirt back on. Yes. He slept shirtless. Zac quickly put his shirt back on before opening the door.

Dylan's POV

"Good morning Dylan." Zac smiled at me.

"Uhh....is that a lipstick?" I said while pointing at his left cheek which has a lipstick mark. I wonder what did he and Vanessa did last night. He quickly wiped it and gave off a shy smile. Hashtag my brother's adorable. "Kind of." He replied.

"I was wondering if can Ashley and I go to a nearby store to you know....buy some stuffs for our breakfast." I told him and I saw Vanessa peeking through.

"Uhh....hi Ness." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Sure." Zac said to me. Then I left.

Hmmm.....I have a feeling that Zac and Ness had a great night. Ha!! And no I'm not mad. I'm happy. I love the fact that they're back together.

Zac's POV

"Okay. Now it's just you and me." I smiled at Vanessa. I just love my Gabriella too much.

"Mum? Dad?" It's Valerie. I guess everyone's already awake at 5 o'clock.

I heard Vanessa sigh. I look at her and said, "It's okay. She's our girl." Vanessa smiled. "Yes baby. We're here." Then Valerie came in. Valerie ran up to me and hugged me before running up to Vanessa who was in bed.

"Is it okay guys if I join you?" Valerie smiled shyly. "Of course you may!" I told her. Then I joined my girls in bed. We were just you know....having family time.

Like what I said, it took ages for me to put the pieces back.

[a/n: Hope you guys like this chapter!! I'm having second thoughts on whether I should put Austin Butler in the story. I'm asking for your opinions.]