Chapter 44 - cheating

Valerie's POV

My dad dropped me off at school as usual. Upon arriving, I could see Nicole running towards me. When she finally reached me she took deep breaths before saying anything. "Hey."

I gave a small laugh, "Are you okay?"

"I just ran here." She replied while gasping for air.

"Come on." I held her hands as we walk in the hallway.

People always stare at me. I don't know why.

As we were to arrive at our classroom, I saw Dan standing near his locker. I gave him a glare before going inside the classroom.

"Good morning class." Our homeroom teacher said and all of us stood up in unison as we greet her. "Good morning miss Hudson." Then we sat down together.

Then the teacher started calling our names one by one and in alphabetical order.

Nicole's family name is Iverson, so we're pretty close.

"Tyra DeVito." Then Tyra raised her hand to signify that she's here.

Then.....

"Valerie Efron." Efron? Then everyone stared at me. I nervously raised my hand, "Here miss." Then murmurs followed.

Since when did my family name changed into Efron?

I looked at Nicole and she nodded. Then she took out a note and wrote something. She handed it to me and I read it.

You're going to be famous.

I looked at her and she started giggling.

*****

Nicole and I walked out of the classroom together. Then a hand grabbed me. I turn around and seen a brunette guy in front of me.

He has a brunette hair with blonde streaks , blue eyes like mine, and is about 5'6 tall.

"Valerie right?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Uhh...I know that this might sound weird but...I just want you to tell your dad that I'm his huge fan." He shyly smiled.

"Sure."

"Thank you so much. Hope we'll see each other around." He smiled showing off his dimples before walking away.

I turn my gaze to Nicole and she smiled, "Now that's what you call a cute guy."

I laughed.

Vanessa's POV

Basically, Zac left early for the shooting of his new. I got bored and decided to visit Zac. I called him but he didn't answered.

I didn't mind.

I dressed the twins and carried them towards our car.

If you're asking, Zac and I have two cars. One is for his daily use and the other one....I have no idea.

Anyways, I buckled them in their car seats and drove towards the studio in which Zac is shooting his new movie.

After about ten minutes, we arrived at the studio.

I carried out the stroller and put the twins in. "We're going to visit daddy." I smiled at the twins as I wheeled the two towards the entrance of the studio.

The studio was quite huge. It's been so long since I've been to one.

"Uhh....excuse me? Where is Zac Efron?" I asked a guy whom I assume is an extra. He pointed at the room in which I assume is Zac's dressing room.

I knocked but no one opened the door. I noticed that it was open so I opened it and I was shocked of what I saw.

"What the hell?!" There was a girl sitting on his lap and he was hugging her. They were giggling and they were obviously in love. Plus it's not Halston. It's HOLLY.

Zac turned around and he was unable to speak. Holly quickly get off of his lap and Zac got up. "Ness-" Holly spoke.

"It's Vanessa!" I yelled.

"Ness I can-" Zac mumbled.

"I'm done with you." I glared at both of them before slamming the door shut and wheeled the twins towards the exit.

I opened the car and drove to Valerie's school as fast as I could.

There in no way I'm allowing Valerie to be left alone with her father.

Upon arriving, since I can't leave the twins behind, I had to carry them.

"Umm....Valerie Efron." I told the lady at the counter.

"She's still in class miss." She replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I need her now. Please....it's something important. She has to be dismissed right now." She nodded and called the teacher.

Within a few minutes, Valerie came questioned. "Mum?"

I grabbed her hand, "We have to go."

"But why?"

"I'll tell you later." I told her and she nodded.

Upon arriving at the car, the twins started crying.

"Shhh....hey. It's okay." Valerie cooed.

"Mum? What happened?" Valerie asked.

That was when I started crying, "Your father cheated."

Her eyes grew wide and I could see the anger in her eyes. "With who?"

"Holly."

"What?!"

"He did. Maybe that was why he hired Holly. My conclusion is, not only did he cheated on me, he also cheated in Halston." I replied.

Then tears started forming in Valerie's eyes.

"Where are we going now mum?" She asked.

"To Ashley's house. We're going to stay there for a while." I replied.

[a/n: Hi. Sad chapter. Sorry. I decided to put on a little bit of drama to make the story interesting.]