Chapter 25 - Halston's forgiveness

Zac's POV

"What the heck is she doing here?" I asked in shock and Holly nodded. "Halston said she has something to say to you and it has to be in private." Holly stated. I looked over to Vanessa and she signaled me to go.

I sighed, "Okay fine." I went to our bedroom upstairs and Halston followed me. I locked each window and the door.

"Okay so....what do you want?" I asked her and her face was kind of sad or whatever. I don't need her innocent face right now.

"Are you still mad at me?" Of course I am!

"What do you think?" Then Halston nodded.

"I'm not here for that death threat I said a year ago. Okay? I'm here for something." She said. Now I'm a little curious about it. I hope it's not about love again.

"Remember when I told you I was pregnant and then you said that it was fake?" This one caught my attention. "Yeah why?" I asked and she sighed. "It was real." My jaw dropped like literally it did. Halston's pregnancy was real?!

"And then?"

"I didn't want to tell you because I know you and Vanessa are already together." Halston's tone was low. Now I kind of feel guilty for leaving her. I was speechless and I'm almost on a brink of crying.

"What's the sex?"

"He's a boy. Uhh.....I named him David in honor of your father." That was it. I can't help it anymore but cry.

"Last month, I found out that the baby got a virus and the doctor couldn't find any cure about it. And uhh....they also said his system is too weak to fight it and he died last week." Halston explained.

This time, I was already crying hard. "I'm sorry Zac for telling you. This....this is also the reason why I wanted you back and I doubted that." Halston said waiting for my reply. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her in a teary tone.

"Because you're with Vanessa." She answered.

"I'm sorry Zac. I'm not asking you for forgiveness. I just wanted you to understand. No matter what. You will always be a good father." Halston told me before leaving.

Vanessa's POV

"What's Halston doing here?" I asked Holly. "I have no idea. She said it's something important plus her voice sounded convincing." Holly replied and I nodded.

"I'm so sorry Ness."

"No it's okay. Besides, I trust Zac." Holly smiled and went back to her work.

A few minutes later, we heard footsteps behind us.When we turn around, it was Halston. "Thanks Holly." She smiled at Holly.

Then she went nearer to me and I didn't bother to step back. "I'm sorry Ness. Take care of Zac." She replied with a teary tone and a smile. Then Halston went to Valerie, who was watching TV, "I'm sorry Valerie." Valerie smiled at her and then hugged her.

Then Halston headed towards the door. Before she could turn the doorknob I ran up to her. "I forgive you Halston." I told her and turn around and smiled. "Thank you." She said before walking out.

Now I just realized that Halston's a nice girl after all. As long she doesn't act like an idiot. After Halston was gone, Zac came out. His eyes were red proving that he actually cried.

"Hey what's wrong." I asked him. "I-"

"Guys....I have to go now since it's already dark and I bet my husband's to kill me." Holly interrupted. "Okay sure. Thanks Holly." I smiled at her before she disappeared.

"Halston told me that her pregnancy was no joke. And uhh....she gave birth to a boy and named the baby after my dad. A few weeks after the baby was born, they find out that the baby has a virus and that the doctors can't find any cure. Then....she told me that the baby died last week." Zac explained and I felt like my heart broke into pieces.

"I'm sorry Zac." I told him and he smiled to me. But the smile was not a convincing. It still shows that he's actually broken inside.

"Anyways, we have to cook now because I bet the baby's hungry." Zac laughed and I also laughed. Then Valerie immediately stopped what she's doing, "Mum, you're pregnant??"

"Yes!" I replied with a smile. Then she ran up to me and hugged me and then she did the same with Zac.

[a/n: Hope your minds about Halston has changed!! ;) Anyways, I just got my ticket for the 1D concert!! Woohoo!! I'm SOOO happy!!]