Epilogue

~1 year later~

Zac's POV

Here I am standing near the altar with my dad, waiting for my bride to come. I'm nervous as hell. Yet, I'm excited.

"Nervous?" Ny dad smirked.

"Kind of." I replied and he chuckled.

A few minutes later, everyone stood up.

I smile as Valerie and her friend, Nicole, walks down the aisle together followed by Sam, as the only flower girl. Then the twins, assisted by Dylan, and finally, my queen. Vanessa was wearing a beautiful white gown that fits her so perfectly. She walks down the aisle,with her mother holding her hands and Stella, her bridesmaid.

Finally, she reaches the end of the aisle. Her mother slowly let go of her and I took her hands.

"You look very beautiful." I whispered and she blushed.

"Can't wait to be officially Mrs. Efron." She whispered back making me blush.

After the ceremony, Vanessa and I held our hands together. "Ready?" I whispered. "Ready as ever be." She replied.

Then we walked down the aisle holding hands with everyone cheering and throwing petals at us. Suddenly,the twins ran towards us and they gave us each other a hug. I carried Troy while Vanessa carried Nico. Then Valerie also ran towards us and gave each Vanessa and I a kiss.

"Hey guys!! Smile!" Ashley came in front of us to take a picture of the five of us.

****

At our wedding venue, while everyone is having fun, Vanessa decided to spend some time together at the rooftop.

We smile as we watch the city view. The cold breeze makes the moment more romantic and I love it.

"Remember when we....went to the audition? They tapped each of the auditionees and then we got nervous because we didn't got tapped. Only to find out that those who are tapped are free to go." Vanessa spoke.

"Yeah...and at the end of the day, we were the only ones who were left." I continued and she smiled.

"So much has changed." She commented while looking at the city view.

I wrap my arms around her as I give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Remember the Spanish premiere of HSM3? When my voice dubbing went wrong." I said and she laughed. "I know. You sounded like a woman."

I poked her, "Hey!"

She laughed, "Just joking. Freaky callback boy."

I laughed at her statement, "Freaky math girl."

She takes her wedding shoes off and tried to hit me with it. But since she's wearing a wedding dress that's very long, I ran faster than she could. Too bad.

As she was to go near me, she accidentally trips and fall over me.

We looked at each other's eyes, "I love you Zac."

"I love you even more."

"Promise for forever?" She asked.

"I promise."

"Zac! Ness! Time for-oh did I interrupt something?" Ashley suddenly popped out.

"No nothing." Vanessa replied.

"Time for some wedding speech." Ashley smiled. "Okay. We'll be right up!" Vanessa replied and Ashley nodded. Ashley then went out of the door. "We seriously need to go." Vanessa smiled at me.

"I know." We both got up and went back downstairs.

****

Vanessa's POV

Dylan stood up for his speech. He took out a paper from his pocket, "I really prepared my speech a week before." And the audience laughed.

"Anyways, to my brother and my sister-in-law." I smiled at him when he said 'sister-in-law'.

"I just want to wish you guys the best on your marriage. I could remember, seeing the two of you for the first time back in 2005. I've never seen such a perfect people right in front of my eyes. Zac, you were eighteen while Vanessa you were seventeen. I also never thought that from a Disney on-screen couple would later on and become a married couple. What I'm saying is that, I wish you luck on your family. Thank you." Then everyone clapped as Dylan walks down the stage with tears in his eyes.

Then Stella followed. "I'm actually nervous but anyways, Ness and Zac....I wish you guys the best. And Zac, despite the mistakes you make, I would still predict that you'll be the best husband my sister could've imagined. You stood up for the rights if your children during the times of trials. And that's what I love about you. That's all." Stella smiled at Zac as she walks down the stage. Zac stood up and gave my sister a hug. I couldn't help myself but smile at my view.

Then Ashley followed, "It's Auntie Ashley's turn!" She joked and the audience laughed and so did Zac and I. "Anyways, as the best friend of these two." She pointed at us.

"I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of you. I knew from the start that you guys would end up together and the love that's in there will stay until eternity." Then tears started forming in Ashley's eyes. I knew that what's on her mind while saying those words was Christopher. "I gotta admit to the both of you that....I do get jealous seeing you together because you're so happy together and-" She paused as she wipes her tears off.

I stood up and went to the stage to hug Ashley.

"It's okay." I whispered to her and she hugged me back. I helped her as she goes down the stairs.

"So....anyone else?" The emcee asked but no one responded. "Okay then." Then the emcee left.

"Are you okay now?" I asked Ashley.

"Yeah I'm fine." She answered with a smile.

Just then, our wedding band played Can I have this dance.

Then Zac went near me and bowed like a gentleman, "May I have this dance?"

"Of course you may!" I replied making Ashley smile.

We smiled at each other as we listen to the song that we sang ages ago. Yet it never gets old.

Everyone is dancing.

My mom dancing with the twins since my dad already passed away. Dylan is dancing with his girlfriend. Ashley dancing with her daughter, Sam. Finally, Valerie with Nicole.

I couldn't help myself but smile.

From a rough past to this.

I do now believe that in each rough beginning, awaits a bright future.

Zac looked at me and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you even more."

I could never be more proud to shout to the world that I am Mrs. Efron.

A/N: Hey guys!! That's the end. :( Hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all! MWAHH!!! I'll be publishing my new Zanessa fanfic, hopefully tomorrow but I may not be able to update as much as I could because school's starting tomorrow. But anyways, Stay tune!!!

I don't know if you guys are up for a sequel but I would love to make one if you're up for it. :)