Chapter 15 - Dylan vs. Halston

Zac's POV

I woke up with a headache which sucked.

"Good morning daddy!" Halston smiled at me while fixing her hair. Not to be rude but Halston is always hair conscious. If that's a term. "Hi." I replied in my morning voice.

Halston leaned unto me and kissed me. Is it just me or Halston suddenly became a little bit aggressive.

"That was uhh....cute kiss." I faked a smile before getting up.

This time, the headache became worse. My eyesight suddenly became blurry.

"You okay babe?" Halston asked.

Before I could answer, everything went pitch black and I could feel myself fall down unto the floor.

What's happening to me?

Vanessa's POV

It was almost 9 o'clock and I just finished washing our clothes. Call me weird but I don't use washing machine in order to wash and dry our clothes. For every single reason, I'm scared to use it.

After almost spending the late afternoon fixing our things, this time I needed some rest.

When I got to the living room, Valerie was already sleeping on the couch but the TV was still on. I guess she fell asleep while watching TV. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

Now that Valerie is already 14, I know that it will be kind of hard to carry her all the way in her bedroom which is upstairs. I carried her anyways. After all, she's still my little girl.

After putting her to bed, I could not help it but kiss her on her forehead and then whispered I love you.

Dylan's POV

Basically, Halston called me and then she told me that Zac's in the hospital after his so called headache took over him this morning. Of course, I'm his brother, I immediately drove to the hospital.

When I arrived there, Halston was waiting outside Zac's hospital room.

"What took you so long?" Halston complained. Even though Halston has a lovely face, there's only one thing I hate about her. It's the way she complains and it's kind of getting annoying.

"Are you kidding me? I told you there was a traffic." I replied. If you're asking, yes I shouted.

"Is it even necessary to shout at his girlfriend?" She rolled her eyes.

You're only his girlfriend and therefore, you're not blood related. Meanwhile, Zac and I are brothers. Same mom and same dad.

"Well I'm his brother so I have the right." I fought back.

"Well I'm pregnant."

What?!

"What did you say?" I asked in shock.

"Yes I'm pregnant and Zac's the father." Halston replied. It doesn't make sense. I bet she just said this because she's too happy or proud or whatever. Worse, maybe she said this just to show off.

"So what if Zac's the father? It doesn't make any sense!" I replied but this time, I was already raising my voice to its highest point.

"Well you don't have the right to shout at me because I'm carrying your soon to be niece or nephew."

"Who gives a fudging fadoodles about your baby! Whatever happens, I won't consider that child in your goddamn womb as my niece or nephew or whatever crap you're going to bear." Yes I mean it. I never doubted what I said. I love seeing Halston mad.

"Excuse me?!"

"Yes I mean it. Besides, for me, Valerie is my only true niece because she was born to the right woman unlike you." I remarked before walking away stomping my feet.

Ugh!! Halston always ruins my day.

Zac's POV

I woke up with a headache again but this time it's not as worst as what I experienced this morning.

I look around and saw Dylan was sitting on the couch texting. "Hey."

He turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey big bro." He replied with a big grin on his face. He walk up to me, "You okay?"

"Kind of." I replied and he nodded.

"Where's Halston?"

I saw Dylan rolled his eyes.

"You actually still look for that idiot? I mean like you still enjoy her annoying complains?" I was quite surprised with what Dylan said. He and Halston never got in good terms ever since we started our relationship. Dylan always thinks she's annoying.

"Why did you say that?" Dylan rolled his eyes again.

"I just hate her you know."

Just then the door opened and Halston was there. Dylan didn't mind to look at her. He simply went back texting.

Halston leaned unto me and kissed me on my forehead. I saw Dylan roll his eyes again.

"Dylan would you give us some privacy?" Halston told Dylan.

"Yeah as if the two of you are married." Dylan replied in a sarcastic way.

"Dylan please." I glared at him.

"Whatever." He replied before going out.

"So....you okay now?" She asked.

"Kind of."

"Hope you are. Because you know what?"

"What?"

"I told my parents about the baby." She replied excitedly. WHAT THE HECK.

"And?"

"They think we should get married as soon as possible."

My jaw literally dropped. I was kind of speechless. I don't what to say. Her parents want us to get married?!

[a/n: Cliff Hanger!! No hate on Halston]