Chapter 3 - Don't tell mommy

[Author's Note:

Hi!! Sorry if I keep on updating this story. Hope you like it though. This story is dedicated to all Zanessa shippers who are still here even though they've already broke up. Including me Ha!!Sorry also if there are any grammatical errors or any wrong spellings. Anyways enjoy!!]

Zac's POV

It was almost 10 o'clock in the evening and it was already time to go. Everyone's going home already. While I'm still here with a sleeping child in my lap and waiting for her blonde auntie to pick her up.

"Hey bud." I said as I wake her up. "It's time to go." I told her. "But I don't want to go yet." She groaned. "You have to. Come on we have to look for your aunt." I told her and eventually, she fell asleep again. I decided to carry her while she's still sleeping in my arms. I grabbed my things and stepped outside of my dressing room and locked it.

"Zac!" I turned around to see Ashley. At last! "Hey!" I replied. "Thank you so much and sorry if I kind of disturbed you." She apologized while I handed Valerie to her who was still sleeping. "No it's okay. She's a great kid to be honest." I told her. "Thanks Zac. See you tomorrow." She smiled. "See you too." I smiled back. Then we parted ways.

Ashley's POV

Finally, day 8 is done. 3 more months to go. Ugh!! Plus I'm pregnant. I should have a double for this. Anyways, my house was not that far though from the studio. I just live at a condominium in downtown LA. As soon as I parked my car at the basement. I immediately went inside the building so those stupid paparazzi won't follow me and eventually recognize me.

Finally, I arrived at my unit. "Honey I'm home!" I said as I put Valerie, who was still sleeping, in the couch. "Honey! You there?" I headed towards our bedroom and found out that he was not there. "Chris? Christopher? Honey?" I looked around the bedroom and he was not there. I wonder where could he be? I decided to look around the condominium unit and he's not here. Instead, I found a note in the kitchen. It says:

Dear Ashley,

I know that we've been married for almost a year from now and that we pledged to be together until forever. I'm sorry but....I found someone else. I don't really consider her as way better than you but I realized that I love her more than as much as you do. I'm really sorry. Hope you'll move on sooner or later though. I left our wedding room and also left some divorce papers. I'm really sorry.

-Christopher xx

My world fell apart as soon as I finished reading the letter. The way he said that he loves the woman more than me is just so....heartbreaking. But if that's what he wants, then fine! I can take care of this baby of my own. To my surprise, I didn't even cry that hard. I do admit that I did cry but it wasn't that hard. "Auntie Ashley?" I turn around to see Valerie already awake. "Sorry sweetie. Did I disturb you?" I asked. She nodded 'no'. Gosh! She's Zac's replica! I wonder if he noticed it. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yes." She answered while rubbing her tummy. She's soo cute! "I have fish, pork, hotdog-"

"Hotdog!" She exclaimed and I laughed. "Okay sweetie. Stay at the living room so you can watch some TV." I went over to the living room and turned on the TV. Then I went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. I crumpled the letter that Christopher let for me while I threw our wedding ring at the trash can.

Just then, I remembered Zac. I have to tell Valerie not to tell her mother about this. "Valerie? Darling? Come here." Then she came up running towards me. "Umm....can you make me a promise?" I told her and she nodded 'yes'. "Can you make me a promise?" I asked. "Sure." She answered. "Can you not tell mommy that I brought you in the studio? And about uncle Zac?" I told her and made a nod which signifies a yes. "Who's unco Zac?" She asked. Why didn't Zac introduced himself? "The blue eyed guy you met at the studio today." I explained. "But why don't you want me to tell mommy about unco Zac?" She asked with a sad face. I sighed, "Just don't tell mommy because it was not one of her plans okay? Promise?" I explained to her. "Promise." She replied. We both each other had a hi-5 before parting ways.

First of all I love the fact that Valerie can be trusted. Secondly, she always keeps her promise unlike all the other youngsters (2-5 children) around the world.

***************************************************************************************************************