Chapter 27

Yoongi got even more confused... He agrees that it was his fault to not recognize the younger male but does that mean they will hide things from him... "Listen hyung... it's not rocket science... if you pay a little bit more attention, you will find out the truth..." Jimin smiled and left to pick his own daughter...

After a while, Yoongi went to check on Jihoon who was still unconscious and Jungkook was shedding silent tears, holding his son's hand... He was about to say something when the door flew open "Kook..."

"Eun~" Jungkook sobbed out making eunwoo run towards him and embraced his dear friend "Shushh love our Woozi is a strong boy he will be fine soon" Jungkook shook his head still crying hard until he felt a small hand squeezing his "H-he is right Ap...

"Eun~" Jungkook sobbed out making eunwoo run towards him and embraced his dear friend "Shushh love our Woozi is a strong boy he will be fine soon" Jungkook shook his head still crying hard until he felt a small hand squeezing his "H-he is right Appa your Hoonie is alright... Please don't cry"

Jungkook literally pushed Eunwoo away and looked at his son with wide eyes before a sob of happiness escaped from his lips... "Oh my god... You are awake" He caressed Jihoon's cheek and showered him with lots of kisses... "I love you baby... stop scaring me like that please"

"I am fine Appa please don't worry and Eun uncle when did you return to Seoul... It's really pleasant to meet again" Jihoon tried to smile but growled feeling insane pain in his body

Eunwoo's heart sank at the sight of his Jihoon's suffering... He had returned to Seoul as a surprise but was the one to get a surprise when Jungkook informed him about the incident, seeing the kid in such agony tore at his heartstrings...

"Eun uncle" Jihoon managed to whisper through gritted teeth... "I'm sorry you had to see me like this...."

The said male shook his head, his eyes filled with concern... "Don't apologise, baby... I'm just glad you're awake... We were all so worried about you..."

Jungkook nodded fervently, his eyes still glistening with tears of relief... "Yes, Hoonie... You had us all scared half to death..."

The pre-teen chuckled "Well I am glad it wasn't full to death..." Jungkook gave him a warning glare which immediately shut the toddler up with a big pout "My baby... Rest well now later you have to answer a lot of questions "

The pout grew wide but Jungkook remained stern... "Let's go out, Love, the doctor must want to check on him" Eunwoo said while holding Jungkook's shoulder... Once they were out of sight, Yoongi got closer to Jihoon "Hey bub... Can you tell me where it hurts the most?" he gently questioned while carefully looking at the pre-teen's features... Jihoon doesn't look like this Eunwoo guy and as the kid was calling him uncle so surely they are not blood related, but why Eunwoo was referring Jungkook as 'Love"

The pre-teen gave the doctor bombarding side eyes " Will you touch those places if I tell you?" He asked making Yoongi chuckle "Depends on your pain level" the pre-teen turned his face to the side "It's not hurting you can get my discharge papers ready my father is a doctor himself, so it won't be a problem for him to treat me"