Chapter 17

The older male narrowed his eyes and pulled Taehyung even closer... there wasn't already any space between them... "Depends... If you will tell me the truth" the raven haired male furrowed his eyebrows "What truth?" Hoseok scoffed and remove the stray hair away from Taehyung's forehead "That why you went through CT scan few days ago and the actual reason behind your constant dizziness" He knows, Taehyung knows that Hoseok already knows and now he wants to know the reason why he has been hiding about his illness...

Taehyung rolled his eyes and kissed Hoseok's nose "It's still none of your business...  Now be a good boy and rest" saying that he got up trying to escape from any interrogation

However, the older male was quick to pin Taehyung down on the bed and hover above him "You are not going anywhere until you answer me" His eyes were still red and the younger male could literally feel him burning from the distance as well... "Taehyung... Why you didn't tell me? You have cancer god dammit... Do you think everything is a joke? As soon as we get home, we are consulting the best cancer specialists in Korea, if they can't do anything... we will go to USA, Europe, anywhere to get your treatment done"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he was quick to push the older male before sitting straight "NO I BIG FAT NO... I am not taking any kind of treatment and that's final don't you even try to argue with me or I swear I will throw you out of the window"

Hoseok's cold self was back, the one Taehyung kinda fears... It's the aura that makes him obey his husband instantly for god knows what reason... It's like Hoseok can literally eat him alive with just one glare "And may I know why you are denying? Are you that desperate to die?" Taehyung looked at the older male with teary eyes... "Isn't that what you wanted from a long time?"

"Why will I ever want the reason for my life to die? My little tiger... You are my life please please don't do this to me... I beg you please get your treatment started please" Hoseok begged Jung freaking Hoseok, a cold ass multi billionaire legit begged the younger male

"Can you please stay with this fever? pretty please?" Taehyung requested with his wide, glossy eyes... "I swear you remind me of the Seok I fell in love with... The man who cherished me... held my hand through thick and thin... never allowed me to do anything... Please give me my Seok back please" Tears pooled up in the younger male's eyes... Yes, he is being illogical asking the man who hates him the most to love him again but he can't help it... Hoseok is all he have... even if their relationship is on the verge of dying... The older male is all he craves for

Hoseok pulled him closer and held him like he might vanish at any moment. "I am sorry my little tiger, please forgive your Seok... I promise I will be your old Seok again and will treat you with the utmost care please agree for the treatment... I don't have the strength to lose any of my loved ones again" Taehyung looked at him while tears were rolling down from his eyes like a river... He gently caressed Hoseok's cheek with a big pout. "This life is just too painful for me... Please don't make me bare more"

Hoseok's heart clenched against his ribcage... He hates seeing the younger male upset... he knows how many times he has hurt himself for hurting Taehyung... Every harsh word thrown in the younger male's direction as a scar on Hoseok's body... All the time he told Taehyung that he wish that younger male dies, he secretly begged god to never listen to him... But guess his words actually got heard... Hoseok hugged the younger male close and started crying hard while continuously apologizing for everything

"Sushhh... You already have a high fever... Don't cry anymore... Your fever may increase " Taehyung softly spoke while wiping the older male's tears which only made the older male to cry harder "Aish stop crying before I smack you hard for intentionally increasing your fever "

Hoseok leaned forward and kissed Taehyung's forehead... But before he had a chance, Yeonjun and Jimin walked in with a bowl... "Dadda... bad choco for chu" he wiggled his eyebrows in the direction of his father before Jimin passed Hoseok the bowl of green liquid... The older male drank it in one go making Yeonjun and Taehyung to scrunch their noses in disgust "Eww You/chu are monster"

Both of them looked at each other and chuckled before hugging each other "Thank god I am not the one with a fever" he showed his tongue to his husband making the toddler giggle and the two older males to roll their eyes... Hoseok pulled Taehyung to his lap making the raven haired male's eyes widened which grew even wider when Hoseok rested his chin on the second youngest's shoulder "Let's go now" he said snuggling closer to his husband's embrace

Jimin smiled widely at the couple, he of all the people knows how much Hoseok loves the raven haired beauty... He has been the witness of his brother-in-law's distress... Taehyung slightly tilted his head to look at his husband... "Can we stay here for the night, please... I mean, I know you have so much wor-" Hoseok cut the younger male off "Okay"

Taehyung eyes widened not believing that his husband just listened to him with no question asked "Really? Like you are not kidding? What about your work then?" Hoseok gave him a weird look "You want me to disagree or something?"

Taehyung shook his head in denial with a small pout... The silver haired male couldn't help but giggle softly at their antics... "You both are so cute... Come Yeonie, let's go find those idiots... And you better rest Seokie or I will chop your limbs off and make sure you never get to move" Taehyung frowned, nothing liking the second oldest's possession on his husband and started moving in Hoseok's hold... "Stop right there if you don't want to get fucked right here" Taehyung's eyes grew wide and he immediately stopped "You are so shameless"

Hoseok chuckled pulling his husband closer to his chest "You do know how much I keep my words so you better not trigger me " saying that the older male intentionally started caressing Taehyung's inner thighs and as expected the younger male moaned at his husband's touch "Shut up you are sick also who said I forgive you that you are acting this way?"

Hoseok didn't say anything, he just held Taehyung as if the younger male was some sort of plushie... In the evening, Hoseok's fever went down but he still had a temperature... At present, they all are sitting around the bonfire, enjoying the folk music two people were playing when Beomgyu pulled Taehyung up for the dance with their group... Yeonjun was already dancing in Jun's hold... Hoseok, however was throwing daggers in Beomgyu's direction... "He is a kid, Seokie... and nobody is stealing your man from you... chill" Jimin said as he took a sip from the fruit punch

Hoseok huffed but a smile appeared on his face when he saw Taehyung laughing and giggling along with those teenagers "We need to save my baby Tiger, Minnie... He is not ready to get treatment... We have to convince him"

*No Proofread*