Chapter 7

Taehyung made an even more disgusted face "Stop with all these games and keep my father away from it, he has been sick for 7 years now... You really don't feel any kind of shame that you are accusing a disabled person, seriously? How low can you go, Jung Hoseok?"

The older male started laughing like a maniac... The hatred in his eyes for Taehyung and the icy glare made the younger male shiver subconsciously... No matter how strong he acts... Taehyung knows very well that he stood no chance in front of Hoseok... The latter pulled him closer, gently removing the bangs from his forehead... "The fact that you believe your father is a saint makes me want to burn you alive... I loved you... But the hate I have for you is more than anything... I want to see you die bit by bit... Everyday... Do you know what a dead body looks like after it has been in the sea water for a month?" Before Taehyung could reply, Hoseok passed out

Taehyung bitterly chuckled "Then you surely will be happy to know that this wish of yours has already come true... I am dying Seokie" Taehyung hesitantly wrapped his arms around the older male before resting his head on his husband's chest even knowing it's wrong he still wants to feel this warmth for one last time "Let's pray my death arrives sooner, so that you can get rid of me and I can get rid of this life "

He hates it... Taehyung hates to see how his husband had turned from soft goofball to a cold beast... He never thought Hoseok could have a change of heart... So much that he would cheat on him and have a baby with someone else... "Your only fault is that you're Mr. Kim's son" Hoseok said while snoring lightly... Even in his dream... He hates Taehyung... This makes the younger male wonder what Hoseok meant by his father not being a saint? Mr. Kim had always treated him like his most fragile possession... Then why so much hatred...

But knowing there is no way he can get the answers to his questions from Hoseok or his father he decided to sleep for now and maybe he can provoke the older male later to spill out the truth

____

Next morning Taehyung woke up feeling a wave of nausea and he immediately ran towards the restroom and started vomiting his guts out. After being done he looked at the mirror while panting heavily but the scene in front of him made him freeze in his place...

Hoseok was staring at him with unreadable expressions... God, does this man have super powers or something? "Is your stomach infection that bad?" Hoseok's question made the younger male look at him with utter confusion "the medicines are for stomach infection and dizziness... So, do you have food poisoning or something?"

"Why do you care?" Saying that he turned around and washed his face properly... He was about to leave when Hoseok held his waist and pinned him against the wall "Everything related to you is my business now common speak up"

Taehyung was done being pressed against the walls like a sticker or a wallpaper... He was about to curse at his husband but then he realised something and his eyes grew wide... "Wait... You have to divorce me... I need those 1 Billion Won for my father's treatment... Oh god... How stupid I was to not notice what you were going for... Jung Hoseok... I want divorce... Please" he begged, realising it too late that Hoseok won't pay him a shit if they didn't take a divorce...

Hoseok stared at him with weird intensity "His treatment isn't worth 1 Billion Won. Why else do you need the money?" Feeling defeated, Taehyung dedicated to speak up the truth "For the operation bill I needed 20 lakh won which Yoongi hyung paid that day... At first i need to return the amount with interest and i will leave the rest of it for Appa because FYI might not have completed my education but I am capable enough to survive without your money so just fucking divorce me quickly " he growled

Hoseok took a step forward, towering the younger male... "I think you are having a short term memory loss... I am not giving you any divorce... And about your father's treatment... I will pay but..." Hoseok deeply stared into those honey brown orbs

"you can't let that Yoongi guy get closer to you... I swear I will kill him if I once again saw him hold your hand"

*No Proofread*