Chapter 48

Wonwoo didn't said anything, he just embraced the symbol of his and Jimin's love... His precious daughter he never thought he would get a chance to see her, ever... "My... Ba-baby" the pale guy cried, not holding anything back... It was the happiest moment of his life...

Hoseok walked closer to his father and held his collar... "You see this Jung Hae-in? No matter how badly you tried to pull us apart... We all found our ways to one another... You took away the happiness of your own kids... First, you ruined Wonwoo's family... Made them both suffer and Ji-won grew up without the love of her other parent... Then, you forced me to marry Taehyung who had so many plans for himself... And when we were happy in our lives you again ruined everything for us... But at what cost, Hae-in? You are still alone, miserable, and you will never get to feel what a happy family looks like" he opened Mr. Jung's wrists and let him fall back on the ground... "You are all alone..." Saying that... He motioned everyone to leave the old man alone and walk out... They all were just outside of the main door when the final gunshot went off... Taehyung tried to look back but Hoseok shook his head... "He got what he deserved... Let's go"

____

After 6 months...

It took everyone to get back into their normal routine with everything that has happened in the past but luckily, they all got over it... Namjoon and Eunwoo went back to the US and decided to start a new chapter of their lives where the sliver haired beauty adopted a child who was having a hard time getting adopted because of his disability and Eunwoo tried his hands on casual dating... Jihoon did gave Yoongi a hard time and glares... But at the end he started siding with his dad when both the adults used to argue... Making Jungkook feel betrayed yet happy to see family happy... The couple is set to marry in the next few weeks while Jiwon has decided to help them plan a wedding... Yes, the big girl... Jimin and Wonwoo, even if being married for years had a difficulty to find a balance because the wall that was created between them after 7 years of difference was hard to break... However, they decided to take it slow, one day at a time and the couple is doing pretty good... And the wedding bands on their fingers look far better than tangling in Jimin's chain... Wonwoo's health is also better now... He has gained some muscles now, even if he still needs more time to recover...

Taehyung finally got the treatment done and he doesn't have any poison in his body which means? More food and sex... Like right now... Both of them are covered in sweat due to their intense 'workout' session... Hoseok is running his fingers in Taehyung's hair who is listening to his husband's heart beats... "Babe... I have something for you" Taehyung looked at his husband with raised eyebrow and the older male stretched to open the drawer... He pulled out the envelope making the younger male's heart drop... His divorce papers also came in the same type of envelope but a smile on Hoseok face made him sigh and open it... Taehyung's eyes grew wide... "It's... Woah... I... What... Why... Oh god...:” The older male chuckled and pecked his husband's forehead "Yes, it's an acceptance letter from Seoul University... I want you to continue with your studies... And get the degree"

Taehyung eyes turned glossy and without a second thought he embraced his husband "I... I don't know what to say.... Thank you " his voice was reflecting gratitude, he can't express in words how lucky he feels to get the love of his life back... "I love you Seok~"

The said male cupped his husband's cheeks and pecked Taehyung's nose "I love you more, my little tiger..." Before they could go in for the kiss, a knock interrupted them... "Appa hopan the dool" Hoseok sighed "Here comes my favourite cock blocker"

__

Mr. Kim, who got discharged around 3 months ago, sat near the headstone of Mr. Jung... "You were such an asshole Hae... I can't believe you did everything out of jealousy not even knowing that your wife was willing to set you free from the wedding after she got to know about the love we had... Dumbass, only if you would have used your brain and confronted any of us... Things would have been so different... I can't believe I loved an idiot like you... But we cannot help whom we love, right? I have made a request to Tae that I want to be buried next to you... Maybe after dying we can be together... He declined at first but couldn't resist my pout, just the way you couldn't when we were together... Life is nice, Hae... All of them are happy... And that's all I want... Yeonie is growing up so fast... Jiwon has again won the competition in her school... Jihoon is excited for his parents' wedding... I am happy... I hope you are happy... And also at peace... See you soon... Maybe in the next 10-15 years... Or even more I don't know… you deserve to suffer for making us go through all the pain... I love you, Hae-in... I always did... I will forever do" Mr. Kim placed a kiss on the headstone before standing up with the help of his stick... "Will come back tomorrow with more flowers..."

*The end*

*No Proofread*