Chapter 25

Next morning was kinda difficult for Jimin, because Hoseok had to leave for an urgent meeting, leaving three kids under the silver blond haired male's watch... Ji-won is somehow easy to handle as she is most certainly the 'mom' in their father-daughter relationship... But these two brats

"I am asking for one last time are you going to eat your breakfast or not" Jimin lowly growled at the father son duo who were pouting while looking down "Minnie ish tade ewwwww" the toddler by age said making a disgusted face starting at the bowl of oats with fruit salad, Taehyung replicated the same face wanting to agreeing with the toddler but he is an adult he unfortunately have to act like one… 

"Baby you should eat healthy to be healthy" He softly said pulling the toddler on his lap and started feeding him who unwilling completed the entire meal not wanting to upset his Appa, Jiwon on the other hand being a good girl she is finished her meal quietly and kept her plate to the sink and Taehyung being Taehyung after feeding the toddler tried to escape from his boring meal

"Tae finish your food" Jimin said, while focusing on his own meal, the raven haired male gave a cheesy smile to the few months older male "Common hyung, I am gonna die anyway atleast you don't torture me with this blunt meal"

Taehyung's words halted Jimin's action and even Jiwon came out of the kitchen with a sour face... "Seriously? Just because you don't want to eat this boring meal you are making fun of the situation? We aren't forcing you into the treatment that doesn't mean we have given up on the hope to save... Hoseok is trying all the possible ways to save you... He is willing to bring any doctor who claims that he can save you... You are right... we are dumb ones here, who are trying their best... Let me tell you one thing very clearly Taehyung... If you die... Hoseok won't live either... He has made it very clear to me... and you know what will happen after that?" Jimin pointed at Yeonjun "He will be left alone without his Appa and Dadda"

"Hyungieeeeeeeeeeeeeee common that's not what I meant, why are you making me feel more guilty than I already am... You do know my situation at least you try to understand " but when the older male still kept on glaring at him... he sighed before picking the toddler up who didn't understand a single word that the adults said " I should have hidden those reports in a better place"

Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to eating... "You hate Seokie for what he did to you, right? I know that you love him way too much but the pain is still alive... Tell me one thing, Tae... If Seokie was in your place right now... Would you let him die?" The older male was done with his brother-in-law's antics... He can't believe that Taehyung doesn't want to get his treatment done... He can't even give the younger male a confirmation about Yeonjun being Taehyung's son because the DNA reports will take 10-12 weeks... He is scared what will happen in the meantime

Taehyung smiled at Jiwon and got down on his knees "Baby can you both please go and play in your room? Your Tae uncle and Appa want to discuss something " She took her younger brother while staring at the older male with her glaring eyes to show she is mad at him and left....

Once the kids were out of sight Taehyung stared at Jimin "Remember when I called you bed warmer for once and how much it hurt you? Imagine being called a gold digger, a slut and God knows what else... See Jimin I do respect you and I also understand him and his situation and trust me when I say I forgive him but there is a difference between forgive and forget... I can never forget how desperately he wanted me to die, how my child died just because he went to save you instead of me... I am not blaming you or anyone, like you said he had mourned for his son's death but I felt him, that child grew inside me and he what he did to support me? He threw the divorce papers on my face saying 'I wish you would have died along with that mistake' and now that I am ready to leave him forever his love for me started to shimmer... Tell me Jimin should I really forget all the slut shame, all those insults SHOULD I JUST FORGET ABOUT MY CHILD'S DEATH... I am sorry but I am not that strong... I can't do this and you all can't expect me to suddenly get a will to live seeing this 2 days of happiness"

Jimin looked at the younger male with teary eyes, of course, he knows how much it hurts... He gently cupped Taehyung's cheeks and wiped the tears that were falling from the younger's eyes like a river... "Tae... I am not asking you to forget anything... I know it's impossible to... Wonwoo died 7 years ago and it still feels like it was just yesterday when I got the news of his body being found in the sea... And your wounds are still fresh and unhealed... But tell me one thing... Is giving up is the solution for everything? Don't you want to prove your ill father innocent? Yes, I am saying that your father can be innocent in this and maybe... Like I have 99% confirm doubt that Yeonjun is your son... I know you don't want to believe me... But I am not blind... As a doctor, I can tell the difference between my relation with Yeonie and yours with him... There are so many things that are hidden from us... You know, Ji-won told me last night that she saw Wonwoo's father making out with a girl younger than me at that party... And also told me that I should be glad I don't know about the Jungs... It might sound ridiculous to you-"

Taehyung hugged the older male and started crying hard "Hyung i just have a few months or maybe even less time in hand... Please don't do this to me, don't give me all these false hopes to live... Yoongi hyung promised me he will take care of Appa and you guys are here to take care of Seok and Junie... Please i don't have any strength to be a part of this conspiracy/ drama i don't know and at this point I don't even care"

Jimin sighed... Biting his lip hard to control himself... He doesn't know how he will convince Taehyung... But he can't really do anything if the younger male doesn't want to... "Fine... I am nobody to force you for anything... It's your life and at the end, it will be your decision... Also, you don't have to be part of this drama... It has been my battle all the way from Wonwoo's death... I will find a way to reach the real culprit... You rest... If you want to eat anything you like... Just order or do whatever you want... I won't stop you from now on" Jimin kissed Taehyung's forehead before standing up and disappearing in the temporary bedroom of his and his daughter

After around 2 hours there was a knock on Jimin's door. Having an idea who it could be he immediately opened it "Sorry hyungie~...I didn't mean to say all these things i said... I am ready to be a part of this drama. I mean this- whatever you wanna call it... I want to prove my Appa's innocence before leaving this world" he mumbled with a small pout while tears were still from his eyes like a river...

Jimin held back the smirked forming on his lips... He knows very well how this reverse psychology works on cutie brats like Taehyung and Yeonjun... Call him manipulative but Jimin knows why it's important to keep Taehyung away from the thoughts of dying while they find a way to convince him... "Come here" he opened his arms wide for Taehyung who immediately hugged him and started crying even more loudly, who knew these two once looked like a love rivals will actually become really good friends apart from being brother-in-laws

*No Proofread*