Chapter 18

Jimin raised his eyebrow... "What do you mean?" The older male explained everything to his brother-in-law... watching his expression change with every word... "Oh god... but why is refusing for the treatment? Is he mad? I will get in contact with Dr. Jeon... He is young but he is known for the best in his job as cancer specialist... He moved to US after his studies but these days... he is in Seoul"

Hoseok looked at his brother-in-law with hopeful eyes "He said he doesn't want to live any longer... Because of how many times I told him that I wished for him to die... We have to convince him, Minnie I can't even think about my living without him if he does I am sure I am gonna die too"

Jimin smacked the back of the older male's head "Shut up... Nothing would happen to him... I will find a way to save your husband... I know how it feels to not have the love of your life beside you... I have been through this pain and trust me, I won't let you go through that... Let's get back home tomorrow... I guess Yoongi hyung must know about his illness, will get in touch with him and sort it out... You on the other, better take care of him... you have already caused him hell lot of pain... make it up to him"

Hoseok nodded like a lost puppy but then suddenly one of the teenagers pulled him up for a dance which made him smirk sensing how badly his husband is glaring at him right now...

It's funny how only Hoseok comes out as the possessive one in the relationship because obviously, Taehyung doesn't go around killing people who touch his husband but that doesn't mean he can watch someone dance this close to his husband... Jimin scoffed and mumbled 'kids these days' while looking at the couple behaving like jealous pancakes... Soon, Taehyung was pushed in the older male's direction and the air shifted around them... It's been years since they have danced together... before Taehyung's pregnancy, both of them used to dance like crazy, it used to be their everyday workout routine... From dance battles to sexual dancing, they had done it all...

They both started deep into each other's eyes enjoying the comforting warmth... It felt like time had stopped and there is no one in this world other than them they slowly started to move their bodies with the music and Hoseok tuck Taehyung's hair behind his ear before kissing his forehead "I love you my baby tiger" he whispered before pulling his husband into a comforting warmth

Taehyung remained silent though, he wants to say 'I love you more than my life' but he cannot forgive Hoseok that easily... He cannot forget those harsh words... But, should he hold it all back knowing his time is limited? The younger male looked at his husband with millions of emotions... He loves the older male, hands down... but the amount of pain given by this man is still a lot... "Promise me... Promise me that you will stay by my side till I take my last breath... and also that you won't hurt Appa after I di-" Hoseok crashed his lips against the younger's soft ones, not wanting Taehyung to complete his sentence... He regrets everything he has said to the younger male... and he wasn't lying to Jimin when he said 'I will die with Taehyung if something happened to him'...

Taehyung sobbed, not caring about anything or anyone "You are meanie... A big fat meanie... I hate you but " he harshly punched on Hoseok's chest while still sobbing hard "But " he again punched his husband then again and after a few more punches he tiredly hugged the older male "You are lucky that my love for you is a lot more than my hate you mother fucking asshole"

Hoseok smiled, making his lips form a beautiful heart, which always makes the younger male's heart skip a beat... "I only love fucking you" he whispered Taehyung ear, purposely using that deep and authoritative voice to make his husband shiver in his hold... "Thank you for giving me another chance, I promise, I won't fuck up... only fuck you"

Taehyung looked at him with his innocent eyes and slapped Hoseok's chest hard "Shameless idiot" saying that he shily hid himself in the older male's embrace... Everyone smiled at the cuteness of this couple except for Jun who was rubbing his chest thanking God that this man is married and he didn't fall too hard for his handsomeness even though he still admires Taehyung still thinking about being in Hoseok's place and receiving all these beating is more than enough to send a wave of shiver down his spine