Chapter 44

Hoseok facepalmed "Fuck... How did I not see that coming shit... What am I supposed to do now... Yoongi and Jungkook are my responsibility... They both have a son..." the older male growled and punching in the wall, making his knuckles bleed while the crack was pretty much the proof of Hoseok's anger...

Taehyung wanted to smack his husband so hard but to his surprise he heard a smacking sound, yup Namjoon smacked his former lover's head hard and from the sound of it is evidence that the smack must be too hard... He took out his handkerchief and started to tie it in the older male's hand "Can't you control your anger you stupid asshole, no don't say a word, let's do one thing I will be with you until you all return back safely, now let's go"

Hoseok nodded with a sigh... "I miss you, my little tiger" he whispered, all he wants right now is the safety of Future Min couple and on top of everything... Taehyung... He wants Taehyung to be sane so that he doesn't lose his control... They walked into the hall and noticed that Mr. Jung was eye fucking Jungkook, who was currently seating far away, stuffing his mouth with all the goodness... In his nervousness, he didn't ate anything... and now, he is way too hungry to hold back... but he was still maintaining the aura of billionaire...

"That bunny boy is cute... Should I take a chance on him?" Namjoon whispered in his former lover's ear who gave him an apologetic smile "Sorry babe, there are already two people waiting on line to be with him and on top of everything he has a son and is madly in love with the other father of his son "

Namjoon's mouth formed an 'O' before he cringed at the behaviour of Mr. Jung when he noticed how the old man walked towards Jungkook and wiped the corner of the younger male's lips before sucking his thumb... "Eww... your father disgust me" Namjoon whispered in his former lover's ear, more like in the earpiece "What did he do? Did he touched Kookie... I swear I will kill your father if he touched my best friend" Taehyung was most certainly having the hardest time among everyone present in the room...

But Hoseok couldn't reply as Mr. Jung's trustworthy guard was near him and is probably listening to his every word "That's it Jimin take out the car we are going to save my Kookie, hyung and my asshole husband" saying that he picked Yeonjun in his arms and stood up on the bed only to get pulled back by his brother-in-law

"Shut up... You don't know the risk of going there... Mr. Jung certainly wants you to get killed... Can't you connect the dots... Death of my husband, Your father's accident, You guys going bankrupt, you had to dropout, Forced into marriage, Evidences coming out when you were pregnant, You losing your child, being poisoned ever so slowly... it's a fuck plan... and we all are just pawns of Mr. Jung's game" Jimin concluded making everyone's eyes to go wide... Jungkook and Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was standing their like a statue with so many questions flooding in his mind "And mind you... he is not done torturing you yet and this wedding announcement is just the proof of it"

Taehyung's eyes turned glossy "Why does he hate me so much?What did I ever do to him?" He couldn't help but sob making everyone's heart heavy listening to his voice, Jungkook desperately wanted to get out of there but his eyes widened when he felt Mr. Jung's hand caressing his inner thighs

He clenched tightly on the edge of his chair while still maintaining a lusty smile... Jungkook is hating the touch way more than anything he has ever hated in his life... including the microwave... He never allowed anyone except for Yoongi to touch him like this... but this man... doesn't even care that Jungkook is younger than both of his sons...

Jungkook gave him a smirky smile before placing his hand on the older male's to stop him from rubbing his thies like that... Yoongi and Hoseok both were looking at the scene feeling helpless but then Namjoon walked closer to Mr. Jung with two glasses of whiskey "Uncle... Won't you drink with me?"