Chapter 20

"You want me to do what?" Yoongi almost yelled at the request his fellow doctor made... "Geez, calm down... it's just a DNA test... why are you hyping it so much... I could have got it done but I doubt Jungs have some people under their sleeves... Please hyung... I have the samples with me... I really want to know... You can easily get it done, isn't that lab researcher head over heels for you? Pleaseeeeeeeee"

Yoongi sighed "Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee but I am doing this only for Taehyung also" he passed the said male's report copy to Jimin "According to the report his cancer is spreading rapidly you know how crucial it is for him to start the chemo please try to convince him as soon as you can"

The other doctor nodded "Yes, I am already on it... I had a word with Dr. Jeon... he will be joining here soon..." Yoongi acknowledged his words with a small nod... "Also hyung... Move on... You can never have Taehyung the way you always wanted..." the older male looked at Jimin with a shocked expression "What? Do you think I am fool enough to not understand who that crush of yours from college days is? You were very specific about the looks at the party years ago... I don't remember much but yeah... His boxy smile is kinda famous, you know"

Yoongi sadly smiled "I know what i have signed up for Jimin... And if i be honest I will be happy if my bear is happy even if his happiness lies in that basterd's arms I am okay only if he treats my bear right... Love doesn't mean you have to have them just his happiness is enough for me"

Jimin smiled and gave a reassuring squeeze to Yoongi's hand before standing up... He was about to leave but stopped in mid way "Hyung... You should try to open your heart now... maybe... there must be someone waiting for you on the door... You never know, Wonwoo also barged into my life unannounced..." Jimin walked out of the cabin, making Yoongi sighed audibly... "Fucking Jung Hoseok... I hate you"

____

"Taehyung, I swear i will put you on a timeout in front of these kids if you don't drink this now" Hoseok tried to threaten the younger male with his famous poker face hoping the younger male will listen to him but it's Taehyung do you think it's that easy to make him do things without his goddamn will?

Taehyung scoffed "Babies did you see how meanie this oldie is? I dare you to put me on time out I swear i will throw you out of this house "

Yeonjun giggled at his Appa's words while Ji-won signed and stood up from the couch... She walked towards Hoseok and motioned him to pass the glass which had some herbal medicines to boost Taehyung's immunity... Jimin didn't want to rush into things even if he had the limited time... He knows that something is missing... And he doesn't want to make Taehyung go through anything that will affect the younger male's health even more... So, he is opting for only herbal medicines which Hoseok and only him have access to... Nobody else... "Uncle Tae... You know... You are a hypocrite" the said male gasped but Ji-won stopped him from talking "No, listen to me... You are a hypocrite because if it had been anyone in your position... Like Hobi uncle or Yeonie... You would have gone all crazy and stuff... But now that it's you... You don't want to listen... Is that a good boy behaviour, huh?"

Taehyung pouted and shook his head "But it's really bitter~" he whined making the young lady in the baby girl's body sigh "Fine then enjoy ignoring your health i won't talk to you"

The raven haired male pouted and held Ji-won's wrist... "Nuuuuu... I will drink it... Please don't be upset... I hate it when people get mad at me" Hoseok felt his breath hitch, remembering how he was treating his husband all the while...

Taehyung immediately drank the med while looking like a comic character with all the faces he was making which made the youngest toddler laugh at his poor Appa's state and Jiwon to give a proud pat on his shoulder "There there it's alright" she passed a candy to him "Here have this for being a good boy" saying that she kissed Taehyung's cheek making the older two males to chuckled at her maturity