Chapter 12

Jimin sighed, trying his best to control and not slap Taehyung right across the face "I don't know... I don't know why you were on the edge that night... who pushed us into the ocean and what Hoseok was told... As far as I know... I heard a voice yelling 'Save Jimin he doesn't know swimming, we got Taehyung, we got him...' I don't know who that voice belonged to... but I know Hoseok came to me after that voice... I have seen him cry every night, missing his child... I have seen him blaming and torturing himself for every pain he gave you..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and harshly wiped his tears " Yah right" he then turned towards those three males who were still sitting on the corner and too much into the drama to notice Taehyung's intense glare at them "What are you shameless fellows watching huh? COME HERE "

They hurriedly stood up and came towards Taehyung... Jimin picked the toddler up and walked outside... they are on an island, far away from the city... but it somehow feels refreshing... to be far away from the world where people only know how to use others... When Yeonjun saw tears in the silver-blonde haired male's eyes... He reached out for Jimin's cheeks "Minnie... by chu cry?"

Jimin held the toddler's hand and kissed it "It's nothing baby something had gotten into my eyes" the toddler huffed and cupped the silver blonde haired male's face "Nu lie to Junie cu mad me dor noch caale cu Appa ,white?"

Jimin shook his head and kissed his baby's cheeks "No Love... even if it hurts, I can never be mad at you... It's just... I hate when I am considered as a bed- a bad person... You know your Minnie, right? he never likes to hurt people, never" he cried loudly, hating to be called as Hoseok's bedwarmer, he is not a slut to sleep around with people and certainly not a homewrecker... he doesn't even know what happened between them that night

Yeonjun was quick to hug Jimin not before wiping his tears away "Nu my Minnie ish not bad but he ish the bested ob beast Junie LOBE CU Minnie" saying that he tightened the hold around his actual father who chuckled at his baby's cuteness "Awww my baby Minnie loves you even more" but their beautiful father son moment got ruined when Jun ran towards them while panicking "Sir sir please help us... We promised we didn't do anything... He just suddenly passed out while scolding us... Please do something"

Jimin passed Yeonjun to the panting male and ran inside to see the teenager helping Taehyung to lay on the bed... He sat beside the younger male and checked his pulse. Being a doctor himself, Jimin has witnessed how weak and pale Taehyung looks these days... "Get me some water" the kid ran away to bring the desired stuff and came back... Jimin splashed some water on the raven haired male's face

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows and slightly tried to open his eyes but shut them tight feeling an insane headache "Eomma please take me with you" unintentionally whined with his eyes still closed but got up with a jerk realising he was legit his head was resting on Jimin's lap "Don't touch me... Please"

The older male frowned, feeling that Taehyung is ashamed of being touched by bedwarmer (In younger's words) "I am sorry, you fainted and I was just trying to help" He hesitantly said while looking in the other direction "Taehyung... By any chance... are you going through some illness? Like a serious one?"

Taehyung's heart stopped for a moment hearing the older male's words but taking a deep breath he managed to himself down "Well thank you so much for your generosity but I am alright you don't have to worry about me" his words weren't harsh this time but when he tried to stand up he again started to feel dizzy making the older by few months embrace him immediately

"Woah there big boy... Hold on... you can hate on me later, for now, you need rest... And maybe Yeonjun... hey kiddo, bring my kiddo from that scared human" Jimin said as he carefully made Taehyung lay down... he covered the younger male with a blanket... "Hoseok and I aren't a thing, Taehyung... I have never loved any man before and after Wonwoo... He was my life... Nobody can replace him..." He smiled and passed the toddler to Taehyung before walking out of the room... Wondering how the beast is holding himself back as it seems kinda impossible to trace them... with no network...

Yeonjun looked at his Appa with his innocent foxy puppy eyes "Appa~" the raven haired male smiled and hummed with the same melody the toddler used to call him "Cu sik?" Taehyung scrunched his nose before nodding with a pout "A little bit but will be alright if my Junie gives me kisses" saying that he showed his cheek to the toddler who wasted no time before showering the older male with endless kisses whereas the two teenagers along with Jun were finding it hard to believe he is the same man who was lashing out on them earlier... One teenager whispered in Jun's ear "Is he pregnant?"

The older male gave them a confused look "What makes you think that, Beomgyu?" the teenager shrugged "I mean, aren't those the signs of pregnancy? His mood swings, fainting, etc... Also, did you noticed how that blondie called this kid as his baby but the child is calling this angry mumma as his 'Appa' what kind of mixed veg Chinese pasta it is?"

*No Proofread*