Chapter 32

Taehyung woke up and found himself in an unfamiliar place "Does heaven look this bad or am I in hell?" He mumbled to himself while holding his head feeling an intense headache

"Unfortunately, you are still stuck on earth with this devil husband of yours" Hoseok's voice rang through the younger male's ear and his tilted his head on left to see the older male laying next to him with a faint smile "Good morning, Love... You have quiet thing to give us a heart attack every now and then, huh?" he slowly caressed the pale cheeks on his beautiful husband

Taehyung rolled his eyes "How unfortunate...." He mumbled before closing his eyes again and turned to his husband's direction and hugged him

As Taehyung snuggled closer to Hoseok, he felt a sense of comfort wash over him... Hoseok chuckled softly, his fingers gently tracing soothing patterns along Taehyung's back... "You always manage to keep things interesting, don't you?" he teased, his voice laced with affection...

The younger male cracked open his eyes, meeting Hoseok's gaze with a playful glint... "Well, life would be dreadfully dull without a few surprises now and then, wouldn't it?" he quipped, a mischievous grin tugging at the corners of his lips...

Hoseok rolled his eyes before pecking his husband's lips "Please don't ever do that again... You have no idea how scared I was" he pulled the raven haired male closer to his chest as tightly as he could do making Taehyung smile feeling the comforting embrace "Ice-cream ~"

Hoseok tightened his embrace, pulling Taehyung closer with a gesture of unwavering affection... The simple act filled Taehyung's heart with warmth, a reminder of the deep connection they shared... "Ask your doctors... those three are surely waiting for you to wake up..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before kissing Hoseok's nose "No thanks i don't want any scolding from your dear brother-in-law" The older male chuckled and gently caressed his husband's cheek "Please never do that again... I really thought I lost you yesterday... I am sorry for everything, you can slap me, beat me give whatever punishment you want but please never even think about leaving me"

Taehyung smiled but didn't got a chance to finish as a toddler walked into their bedroom with a pout which turned into big smile as he noticed his Appa was awake "APPAAAA CHU UP" he squealed happily before running towards the bed "Appa Appa Appa"

Hoseok picked the toddler up and made him lay near his Appa and the moment Yeonjun's back touched the bed he immediately snuggled into his Appa "Appa~... Junie bas scare" he sobbed... Taehyung chuckled and pulled his baby even more closer "Awww... Appa is sorry my baby..."

Hoseok watched with a soft smile as Taehyung comforted Yeonjun, who had been startled by yesterday's occurring... He gently stroked the toddler's hair, his heart swelling with love for his family...

"There, there, my little prince..." Taehyung cooed, pressing a kiss to Yeonjun's forehead... "Appa is here, and nothing can scare you when you're with us..." The toddler sniffled, his chubby cheeks wet with tears, but the presence of his parents already seemed to be calming him down... He nestled closer to Taehyung, seeking solace in the warmth of their embrace... "Chu hal to pay fol hetting ouchie... Me alk nonna shi bill tell hot we neel... Chu meanieeee"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwee my baby..." Saying that Taehyung kissed the toddler's entire face "Appa is sorry please don't be mad at him" Yeonjun huffed and hugged his father as tightly as he could "Btw Seok... Where are we right now?"

The older male sighed "To my dismay, we are at your admirer's place... This is Yoongi's house... Jungkook thinks it's ideal for you to stay for a while..." Hoseok said as he kissed Yeonjun's head and Taehyung's forehead "Btw... There is something off between Dr. Jeon and Dr. Min...: