Chapter 30

"We are going to Jungkook's hospital," Jimin said while driving at lightning speed, not caring about any road sign or traffic light... "But why?" Hoseok asked wiping the blood that was coming out of his husband's mouth

"Because this hospital can't be trusted..." Jimin's focus was on driving when his phone started ringing... "Woonie... baby please pick it up" The kid nodded and put the phone on speaker... "Hello"

"Hello Jimin hyung... take TaeTae to Yoongi hyung's place... he runs a clinic of his own, will do his check up there..."

"Why? What's the problem with your hospital?" Jimin asked as he took a turn towards Yoongi's home...

"Hyung... if you think they have control over this hospital... Do you think they won't have mine? Just do what I say"

"Okay, will be there in 5"

With that he turned the car and they made their way towards Yoongi's home... Hoseok was continuously crying and wiping the blood from his husband's mouth when he felt a shaky hand caressing his cheek "S-Seo... K... If.. I die... Ple-eas-se ta...ke care of yo...yours...self and reme..emember even if... Yo-you.. ar-re an..noying... I st...ill.. love you" Taehyung said with all the strength he was while trying his best to keep his eyes open in a fear that if he closes his eyes that he may never open it again

"No no no... you can't leave me... you heard that? You cannot leave me Jung Taehyung... I can't leave without you please... please don't do this to me... I am nothing without you... Please" Hoseok kept crying while mentally praying for god to save his husband... Yes, he did say he wants to see Taehyung dead but even in the wildest dream he can't imagine a life without his husband in it... "I have already lost our child... I can't lose you... I love you... I love you so so much"

Taehyung smiled and with his facial gestures gestured to his husband to come closer who immediately obeyed while crying his heart out... Taehyung gently kissed the crying male's cheek before closing his eyes again. Maybe this time it is forever.....

Hoseok's heart stopped beating with his shaking hands he gently started tapping his husband's cheeks hoping his little tiger would wake but it never happened "Tae.. little tiger... JIMIN PLEASE DRIVE FAST"

As they arrived, they found Yoongi pacing anxiously in the living room, his usually composed demeanour shattered by worry.... His heart clenched at the sight of his crush in such a vulnerable state, his mind racing with a thousand unanswered questions...

With practised efficiency, Yoongi and Jungkook began their examination, their hands moving swiftly as they checked Taehyung's vitals and assessed his condition... Hoseok watched anxiously, his breath catching in his throat with each passing moment...

The room fell into a tense silence as Yoongi and Jungkook along with Jimin worked, their expressions growing increasingly grave with each passing second... Hoseok's heart pounded in his chest, the fear threatening to consume him as he waited for news of Taehyung's condition...

"Appa?" The toddler asked not exactly understanding what's actually going on but the only thing he knows right now is that he wants his Appa... When he tried to get down of his Noona's arms she tightened her hold around the toddler making the youngest eyes fill with tears "Appa ~" he sobbed not understanding anything at all

"Shush baby... Appa is resting for now... he got ouchie when he clumsy tried to run... He is so careless... Don't cry, my baby... We will scold him once he wakes up, okay" Ji-won wiped Yeonjun's tears and kissed his forehead... Hoseok looked at them and silent tears fell from his eyes... "Now, let's plan the things we will demand from him"

The toddler nodded before hugging his Noona tightly...

After an hour or so Yoongi sat down on the floor and started tearing up which raised Hoseok's anxiety to its peak and his words stopped when he saw the other two doctors were crying as well "W-What happened? Why are you all crying?... Why aren't you saying something WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAEHYUNG"

Jimin came forward and hugged the older male "Your Taehyung is really testing our medical knowledge... He is playing with us, Seokie... Let him get his consciousness... I swear I will scold him badly" Hoseok was still confused and understanding the situation, Jungkook wiped his tears "He is stable now... But we have to do some tests to see how fatal the cancer is... We will send his sample from some different name... But I recommend it's better if TaeTae stays here or if Yoongi Hyung has any problem, you all can shift to my place... We have a spacious house... Not too big and luxurious but enough to fit everyone comfortably..."

"Yahhh when did i say i have any problem? Please stay here i would love to have you guys" Yoongi said standing up before wiping his own tears, he is happy that his crush is saved and that he is having the chance to be near his crush during his hard time then what else does he needs

"Thank you so much Hyung" Jimin thanked the older male as they all got settled in the living room... Jungkook cleared his throat... "I will take my leave now... Call me if Taehyung wakes up or you need anything..." He smiled at them and ruffled Yeonjun's hair before walking towards the main door

"Wait Jungkook... If you don't mind, can you and Jihoon also settle here until Taehyung gets a bit better? Please don't mind but out of all of us you are the only one who has cancer related knowledge... Please if you can consider staying here it will be great " Yoongi not knowing why but he wanted the younger male to be here with others, even though he was convincing himself saying it's for Taehyung which it is but at the same time he wants to meet Jihoon for some odd reason that kid really reminds him of himself and arguing with him just feels different

"Umm... I don't think Hoonie will agree... He doesn't like being in a new place much... I mean, when we shifted here... He gave me a really hard time and-" Jimin cut the younger male off "Kookie... I know he is hella introverted but please try to tell him why it's important for us to be here..." The said male sighed... "But Hyung... Eunwoo has just returned from America... I can't ditch him like this... Plus he is the one hospital right now"

"Eunwoo can also stay with us if he wants" Yoongi tried to convince him again but Jungkook just looked down "I... Don't..." This time he was again cut off but by Jiwon "Uncle if you don't mind can convince him..."

*No Proofread*