Chapter 43

"Yup it's me with whom you literally broke up on call but it's okay I hope you are enjoying your marriage like with your brother's murderer son" Hoseok's eyes widened he was just too shocked to respond "It's okay love Uncle Hae-in told me everything from how he had to force you into that marriage and what's the actual deal here" Namjoon took a step closer to his ex-boyfriend and kissed his cheek before hugging him tight "Even though it's hard but I am really to give you a second chance... I am ready to marry you Seok because I still love you"

Jimin was most certainly having a hard time holding an angry tiger back... all thanks to the kids who showered Taehyung with so many kisses that he controlled himself from lashing out... Hoseok gave a fake smile, before pulling Namjoon away from the crowd... He took the younger male in the most reserved place where he knew nobody will find them and there are no cameras either... "Joon... I am glad that you are willing to forgive me but... I love my husband... no matter what the circumstances were... Taehyung is my life now... And about what my father have told you... a piece of advice... Never trust my father's words... I am paying it with by losing my unborn child... if he wouldn't have reassured me that Taehyung is save... Maybe... I would have saved my son on the right time... However, another piece of advice... stay away from my father... I just saw how he was looking at Mr. Choi's husband..."

Namjoon's eyes turned glossy he looks at his ex-boyfriend with hurtful eyes "B-but he has already arranged our marriage.... It's next month, are you seriously playing with my feelings again? Jung Hoseok I don't know anything our marriage is next month even the news has already been published"

Hoseok's eyes grew wide along with others who were listening to this conversation... Tears started falling from Taehyung's eyes, thinking Hoseok was also playing with his feelings but then the older male started talking... Hoseok cupped Namjoon's face and wiped his tears... "Joon... I am sorry but I have no idea about this news and I never agreed to any marriage... I am very much a commited man and madly in love with my husband... I don't know what trick my father is playing but I only belong to Taehyung... Till my last breath... Is that why you came to Korea? Did my father said anything else?"

But Namjoon was just not in a condition to respond...Hoseok gently embraced the crying man who just kept on crying on the older's embrace "Why?have you ever loved me for once that you are hurting me again and again" the older male didn't say anything and just kept on caressing his hair knowing that's the only way to calm Namjoon "I am sorry Joon... Trust me I hate to be the reason behind your tears but I can't do anything... I love my husband and I am fully committed to this marriage " Namjoon nodded while still having tears in his eyes "Uncle and Dad had a deal last month, at that time only they arranged our marriage... He told me how you are married to that Taehyung guy only to take revenge for your brother's death and your divorce has been finalized... I rejected that proposal but he convinced me saying you still love me and... I... I hate you Jung Hoseok I hate you for always playing with my feelings "

Hoseok's heart clenched, he never wanted to hurt Namjoon... The guy he cherished so much... The were perfect, and most certainly the couple goal when everything turned upside down... They were together from high-school but destiny had some other plans for them... "I had no idea, Joon... I still was unaware of this marriage deal... Trust me... Also, my wedding with Taehyung was never for seeking revenge... Dad told me to marry Taehyung or he will Jimin and his new born baby's life living hell... I might have agreed to save my brother-in-law and niece but after spending time with Taehyung, I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him... Then after years when my husband was pregnant, dad called us for a success party where-" the older male told Namjoon everything that has been going on in his life... From Taehyung's pregnancy to their plan of finding the truth... How he has constantly be threatened with the safety of his loved ones, how he was turned into a monster he never intended to be... And everything... "I am sorry, Joon... please forgive me"

Namjoon even though was hurt beyond words but still understood at least tried to understand the older male's words... By the time Hoseok was done explaining, the silver blonde male hugged his highschool lover again... "I honestly don't know how to react but I want to help you out... Please do let me know if I could do something for you before returning back to the US... Also I wish you and your Taehyung a great marriage life Seok"

There was a guilt in the older male's eyes... How come he ended up hurting two people he loved the most? Namjoon has been his pillar of strength... And Taehyung brought light his dark life... "Joon... I am sorry and I really hope you will find someone who is not a coward like me... Also, thank you so much for understanding... It means a lot after everything you have to go through because of me"

Namjoon chuckled wiping his tears "It's alright you can thank me by giving all your fortune or maybe your husband to me" he joked before winking at the older male

"You can take my fortune... But I can't give my husband to you... He is too precious to trade... I will rather die than give him away" Hoseok said with a smile, thinking about that box smile beauty... His heart always swells with happiness whenever Taehyung's face appears in front of his eyes... He can't wait for the younger male to get well soon completely and they can go back to their dance routine…

Namjoon smile before hugging his former best friend and lover one last time and was about to leave when "Don't you think it's weird how the new that's spread in all over the US and Korea haven't reached your ear i mean it can be understandable that uncle Jung had hide this from you but how come none of the people you are assosiate with knows about it? "

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed, the younger male does have a point... How come everyone knows but the people around him doesn't... "What are you trying to say, Joon? Please get to the point... I am not as smart as you are" the raven haired male heard a scoff through the microphone "That's right... You are a dumbass... come back home... I will smack your ass" Taehyung growled lowly... He is jealous and it's an understatement

"Ohhh~~~... Cocky much?" Jimin teased while wiggling his eyebrows making Taehyung throw a pillow on his face "Shut up I am surely beating the shit out of him once he reaches back home" the raven haired male said with a huff making all the kids giggle

Namjoon on the other hand sighed and looked at his former boyfriend with a done face "Stupid, what I mean to say is he might have a knowledge of the people associated with you if that's the case your fake Chois are in big trouble"

*No Proofread*