Chapter 23

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, he already knows that his hyung is lying... "No way... I just shifted here... I am not letting you go anywhere..." the younger male shook his head in denial... "Also, ummm please don't bring up the topic of Ji-hoon's father in front of him... My baby is understanding... like a lot but I don't want him to hate his dad even more than he does right now..."

"Sorry baby i didn't know that you aren't married or i would have never brou-" before he could complete his sentence a wave of nausea rush though his spine and he immediately ran towards the washing and started vomiting his guts out but what made his eyes widened was that blood was coming out of his mouth and just looking at him was making him feel dizzier than he already was

Jungkook was quick to follow him behind and his eyes also grew wide in horror... "OH MY GOD" his yell must have reached the kitchen because by the time he got Taehyung cleaned, Hoseok and Jimin were already present there... "What happened?" the oldest among the all asked when he saw passed out Taehyung in the doctor's arms... "We were talking and he suddenly ran towards the washroom... he... there was blood..."

Hoseok immediately pulled his husband in his arms and made him lay on the bed, his eyes were glossy... He gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks before looking at the young doctor with begging eyes... By the time Jimin also came back with his medical bag and passed it to Jungkook

Who was quick to get into the action... After a while, the cancer specialist sighed and looked at Hoseok "Take him to the hospital..."

________________

The hospital room is dimly lit, with Taehyung lying on the bed, looking pale and despondent... The machines beep softly in the background, indicating his vital signs... His eyes are closed, and he appears lost in thought, his expression reflecting a deep sense of despair... Hoseok enters the room quietly, approaching his husband's bedside "My little tiger, how are you feeling now?" He whispered softly before kissing his Taehyung's forehead

Taehyung turned his face in the other direction "please go away" he whispered making the older male's heart break into millions of pieces he sighed and laid beside his husband "I am not leaving my angry bird alone" he mumbled kissing the side of the younger's head

Hoseok sighed deeply, his heart heavy with concern for his husband... He knew Taehyung was struggling, but seeing him in this state broke his heart in ways he couldn't bear to express... Gently, he reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from the younger male's face, his touch light and tender...

"Baby, I know you are hurting..." the older male murmured, his voice filled with empathy... "But please, don't shut me out... I am here because I love you, and I want to help you through this..."

Taehyung remained silent, his eyes still closed, as if shutting out the world around him... His body tensed slightly at Hoseok's words, but he didn't respond... The weight of his inner turmoil felt suffocating, trapping him in a cycle of despair he couldn't escape...

He completely turned to the other side and now his back was facing the older male "I said leave me alone" he said leave me alone... The older male sighed and scooped him closer and hid his face in the younger's embrace before mumbling a small no... Taehyung with all his strength punched him away "WHEN I AM SAYING TO LEAVE ME ALONE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IN ONE GO... GET OUT"

Hoseok flinched at the sudden outburst, his heart aching with every word that Taehyung uttered... He felt the sting of rejection, but he also understood the depth of his husband's pain... Despite the hurt, he knew he couldn't abandon Taehyung in his time of need...

Taking a deep breath to steady his emotions, the older male remained calm, refusing to let his own hurt overshadow his love and concern for his husband... Gently, he reached out once more, his touch tentative yet determined...