Part 2.2 : She's my Bestfriend

TYLER'S POV

*boogsh!*

She just banged the door.

"Haay...." I sighed.

She still hasn't gotten over that Bastard, has she?

What the hell? It has already been 6 years since they FIRST met AND LAST saw each other.

I still don't get it. What's the big deal out of it? She just found out that HE is actually a HUGE JERK. So what?!

How big is the possibility that they would see each other again?

~

I did everything just to make her come.

I brought her her favorite M&M chocolates EVERY SINGLE DAY before the flight.

I hanged out her house more often than usual and I even tried sleeping on her terrace just because she wouldn't let me in her room.

Yes. I am used to sleeping her room whenever got back home to our parents every holidays.

But don't get me wrong. We don't do anything they wouldn't let us do ^_^

But yes. They knew that we once became a thing in college. And they were actually the happiest people in the world when we had let them know.

Yet also, they were 100% disappointed when we told them it didn't work out that long.

Hence, I believe that they're still hopeful we would take the sad news back.

We just chill out at night watching movies, eating chips and popcorns, or sometimes "wrestling" whenever we get into sill arguments but we just end up laughing and sleeping beside each other and waking up having each other's arms, knocking out one's faces. Haha!

Yeah. Who would have thought that Bethany and I would become bestfriends after that incident at the victory party.

What happened?

Well... It's actually not that easy what I have been through just to gain her forgiveness.

I became her personal slave AND body guard for 6 long freakin' months. And she was like,

"tyler hold this!"

"tyler do that!"

"You're a psycho, Tyler. So you should accept that."

YEAH. I ACTUALLY DID ALL THAT SHE MADE ME DO.

At first I felt sorry for myself but after a month of being annoyed, I actually enjoyed being with her after that.

She was sooo crazy and weird, but at the same time, a very happy person to be with.

There was never a dull moment whenever I am with her.

Right then, I just found myself loving her company and I never left her side. We became bestfriends.

I open up to her about all my problems and relationships, she helps me with my studies.

Yeah. She is also the smartest girl I know. I got into college because of her.

I got a serious injury right before the end of our last year in high school, which made me incapable of playing football forever, which-- was my only ticket to my college application

But thanks to my bestfriend, she helped me out with my Physics, Chemistry, Algebra, and Calculus exams. She tutored me every single night and the hell I got straight A's with all of my tests the next day.

But don't get me wrong, it was a give-and-take relationship then. I helped her with her American history subject. And she got a B+. Haha.

So, that's it for our history.

Now let's get back to me pleasing her to come with me and the band to the Philippines.

After 16393964920920 years of pleasing her, I finally got her approval. I don't know how it happened. But I just woke up on her terrace and she was twinkling my nose to wake me up.

And then she said,

"Okay fine, I am coming with you!"

And then I got up, hugged her and jumped for joy. But then I felt her hugged me tighter and she buried her face on my shoulder.

Of course, I know there is something wrong with it. So I just hugged her tighter, stroking her hair down and I kissed her on her head saying,

"Hey. I won't let something bad to happen to you, okay? I promise."

And now, we are on the plane and is about to land in an hour or so, while she is just staring at her window and is completely silent. I can see worriedness from her eyes.

So I just held her hand and squeezed.it,

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked

She just nodded at me and I smiled at her.

"Everything will be fine. You will not see him. I would bet you wouldn't."

She just smiled back and went back looking at the clouds.

But then she said,

"You may wanna take that back. 'Coz I am pretty sure you'd lose." she says, then she rested her head on my shoulders, and closed her eyes still holding my hand.

Who the hell is that Lance Mercado really?

Why is he such a big deal for her?

Why am I so worried about my bestfriend?

Why am I feeling protective of her?

Bethany has always been a little sister to me. I see myself looking after her.

And now... I wouldn't let her feel bad again, whoever that Lance really is...