Part 2.32 : Confused Thoughts

TYLER'S POV

"What's with that rose on your butt? Haha!"

"O-oh, this... It isn't in my butt. It's in my pocket, silly."

"Oh, shut the sarcasm. You know what I am talkin' about."

"Well..."

"Spill it out TJ!"

"I am planning to surprise someone special tonight... a very special girl in my heart, actually..."

"O-oh....okay."

"Whew." She is definitely shivering.

"Here," I said as I blow off warm air on my palms, rubbed them and placed 'em on her cheeks

She looked at me with her confused coal black eyes.

"feeling better now?"

"I-I think so."

She said as I saw her face turn pinkish.

"You look really cute when you're blushing."

"U-uhm, Tyler-"

"About what happened last time in the car.," I said in a rapid manner.

God. I have never been so tensed my whole life for a long time, until now. Please help me :(

"Tyler pwede ba-"

"I know it feels awkward for you and you don't wanna talk about it, but I really have to say this..."

Her eyes widened as her eyes turned to my hand that is trying to reach for the rose in my backjean pocket.

"And also... about that thing about love I said then... I think...I found love again..." I said with a very sweet, yet excited smile

*LUBB DUPP*

*LUBB DUPP*

*LUBB DUPP*

Whew. Wait...Am I really sure about this?

"Bethany, I-"

"BETHANY! TYLER!"

"Lance?"

"Phoebe?"

"Whew..." I sighed deeply as I slip my palms across my face.

Ugh. I just can't stop thinking about her...

About that night...

When everything I have thought and planned to do turned into ashes.

That night, was the night I supposed to give the two of us a try.

After that sudden short kiss we had in the car, it seemed like everything I know about how I feel towards Bethany... changed.

We became a thing from way back. But we chose not to continue it as we both value the kind of relationship we have over... that...

It was clear enough that we both wanted to keep our relationship as BESTFRIENDS and nothing more than that.

But after that incident...

When she got trapped in that cave with Lance and she accused me of being jealous... I felt different...

And that kiss...

It was far more different than the first accidental kiss we had.

Now... it felt more...REAL.