Chapter 21: Whining Cow

TYLER'S POV

"Aarrgh!!!" I growled as I my kicked on my car's wheel

I can't find where the hell Nathalie is!

That stupid Bethany, I'm only an inch close to winning that bet! Now, I have to do another dare just to get pass on my loss aside from bidding goodbye to my $2,000.

Also thanks to Bethany, I have to bid goodbye to my sparkling $500 prize...

*flashback*

Brad: Dude, if you lose this bet... You'll pay double..

Me: What?!!!

Jess: Yeah men, it's twice the prize.

Tyler: That's unfair!

Kurt: That's WAY fair! After what you did to us last time?

Parker: Yeah! You always make us pay more than our intended punishment! I got slapped by 2 effin nerds when I lost our recent bet!

Kurt: I was grounded for a month after you told my mom I brought Belinda home while she's gone eventhough I haven't!

Jess: Two hot girls went pass me after you told them I was effin gay last year!

Brad: And you made me kiss a crossdresser on a prom night! That's so gross!!!

Tyler: Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Brad,Jess,Kurt&Parker:

HOLD IT!!!!!

(in an irritated voice)

I stopped laughing in an instant.

Jess: Don't you ever think that we'd let you pass this time man..

Parker: Coz now...

Brad: You have to pay the price... *smirks*

Tyler: (*gulps*) W-what do I have to do?

Kurt: Easy...

Parker: You just have to get Nathalie Block as your girlfriend. AND she has to be the one to kiss you first.

Tyler: You mean... The cold-hearted campus man-hater?

Jess: Yup.

Tyler: That's it?

Kurt: BUT she has to be the one to ask you. AND you have to dump her 3 months after.

Ty: But she...

Jess: OOH YEAH! She almost got into prison last time for stabbing his boyfriend who dumped her for another girl.

Parker: Straight in the liver dude!!! Good thing he lived!

Jess: Hahahaha! Yeah men!! *high fives with Parker*

Ty: Shoot you all! Do you all want me to die?!

Kurt: That's why we made it 3 months! So she won't suspect that you're just playing with her. And besides, you won't die if she loves you more than she loved his ex... He would pity you.

All except Ty: Hahahahahaha!

Ty: What do I get if I won't do it?

Kurt: Same as if you lose... You'll pay us $500 and do another dare...
Brad: And date that geeky troll girl who follows you everywhere. Haha!