Without A Woman Prologue

Chyna Jones

I couldn't believe that Tremaine would let this happen right now. It brought back some memories and I couldn't let this shit to continue. As I was still in shock when Tremaine was punching Nigel's face in. I screamed for help and that's when Trell and Devon pulled Trey off of him. Tremaine had the darkest look in his eyes and it was something that I've never seen him have in face ever. It was all new to me and I can't believe that Tremaine felt this way and that he cared so much about who I was going out with.

"Trey man, calm down." Trell said trying to calm him down.

"I'm calm...I'm calm." Tremaine said.

Nigel got off the floor and smiled. "That's what Chyna said to me after I gave her that good-good." He said spitting blood on the floor.

I looked over at Tremaine and he looked like he wanted to finish the job and maybe even kill Nigel for saying what he didn't do to me. But Trey didn't have to know because what goes on in my life is none of his business. I walked in front of Trey and Nigel because what they were doing was breaking everything in my house.

"Stop it!" I said. "Now everyone calm the fuck down."

"Oh trust me bae, I'm calm all the way down." Nigel said.

"Nigel shut the fuck up right now cause you just making things worse for yourself." I said.

"Yea you better tell yo boy to cool it before I beat his ass again and this time I won't be so merciful." Tremaine said.

"Trey you shut up. First of all, you shouldn't beating anyone up in my NEW house anyways." I said. "Now both of all better stop what you are doing before I call the cops because I'm too grown for all this shit."

"Whatever." Nigel said walking.

"And where you think you going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving cause I don't no time for this petty shit." Nigel said.

"Ok bye." I said.

"Bye." Nigel said leaving.

"I guess we should be leaving too." Stephanie said.

"Yea because apparently I got some things to say and it don't involve my godchild repeating it to me a couple of years from now." I said.

Trell, Stephanie, Devon, and Yana left my house and it was only me and Trey left. When everyone left, he was dead quiet and had nothing to say to me. Honestly, I didn't even know why he showed up to Stephanie's baby shower. I just don't understand why he always gotta act like a fucking idiot every single time something good enters my life.

"You gonna yell at me now?" Tremaine questioned.

"You damn right? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just didn't like he was talking about you that's all." Tremaine said.

"And why should you care?" I questioned.

"Because..." Tremaine said.

"Because what? Come on Trey, you can give me a better excuse than that." I said.

Tremaine sighed in frustration knowing that he hated telling someone his feelings. "Chyna we may not be together anymore that doesn't mean that I stopped caring. Deep down I still got love for you. So yea of course, I'm gonna get mad if some strange nigga come up to me and tryna get crazy."

"But that wasn't some strange nigga Trey. He's my boyfriend." I said.

"Yea well I don't like him." Trey said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I just don't like him. Nothing is clicking with that nigga." Trey said.

"Do you now like him because you don't think he's right for me? or Do you not like him because he's where you used to be?" I asked.

Tremaine looked at me with a confused face but he knew what I was talking about. He just looked at me like I was stupid before speaking. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know what exactly I'm talking about." I said. "You don't like Nigel because you don't want me being with another man that's not you."

Trey scoffed. "Please girl ain't nobody worrying about you. I got my own chick at home waiting for me."

"Please she ain't nothing." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look who's fronting now." Trey said.

"Ain't nobody fronting. I'm just saying that you and your girl ain't right for each other and I can tell already." I said.

"And why in the hell would I propose to her then dumbass?" Trey asked.

"Because she forced you too. I'm telling you Aiesha is too princessy for you." I said.

"And why do you care?" Trey asked getting closer to me.

"I don't. I just call it how I see it." I said trying not to make my voice crack.

"Oh really because by the looks of it, it seems like you caring way too much." Trey said. "Now is it because Aiesha is where you used to be?"

I laughed and looked up at Trey trying not to get distracted in his beautiful eyes. "So what if Aiesha is where I used to be. But who cares except for you because you must miss all of this honey."

"And what if I did." Trey said.

My eyes widen a little bit because I wasn't expecting for him to say that. "What?" I questioned.

"I mean you said it yourself, Aiesha would never be you. In fact, she ain't half the woman you are because Chyna you are everything that I've wanted and always will be the one that I want." Trey sad getting closer and closer.

I moved back a couple of steps to try and give us some space between us. But each time, that I moved away Trey would move closer and closer. When I seemingly hit the wall, my heart pounded very loud in my chest. "Why are you moving away from me? You asked for this." Trey said.

"No I didn't." I said.

"Well its too late now." Trey said.

What was I gonna do?