Part 2: Chapter Eleven

11. Complications

Chyna Jones

Nina telling me that our  mother wanted to see me was especially strange. I haven't seen my mother since we were little maybe even when I was born. There are no memories of her or our father, but it doesn't really matter because I've changed and become a different person now. But I would be lying, if I said that I wasn't more curious on why she wanted to see us. But I didn't have time for it because I'm too busy working on my relationship and on my own life that I don't have time to be concerning myself with mommy drama.

Right now, Trey and I were in our house watching tv and eating Chinese food. Trey and I moved in together which is exciting. We hadn't been on the right track ever since the trial and I think moving in together was kind of a great thing.

"So you have no idea what she's doing here?" Trey asked.

"No. I mean here she is after years of not giving a shit and now is the perfect time for her to come back into our lives." I complained.

"Damn. How does Nina feel about this?" Trey asked.

"I don't know. I guess it must be hard for her seeing as she remembers more about her than I do." I said.

"Babe, I'm sorry." Trey said.

I looked at Trey who smiled and I smiled back. He leaned in and pressed his lips against me. He tasted like lo mein which made me smile. Tret pinned me on my back and continue to kiss me without breaking the kiss. I knee where this was heading because his hand had went up my shirt and that's when I stopped everything.

"Is everything ok?" Trey asked.

"Everything's fine, it's just I don't want to have sex right now." I said.

"Its been two weeks. I've blue balling like crazy over here." Trey complained.

"Oh babe, I know I've studying for midterms and I need to be focused." I said.

Trey sucked his teeth and got off of me. "Can the midterms start already? It's fucking cockblocking me right now."

I smiled. "They start Friday night and afterwards we can have the best sex ever."

"Whatever." Trey said.

I laughes to myself. My midterms start tomorrow, but Friday was Trey's birthday and he thinks that I forgot. But little does he know, his girlfriend has something amazing planned for him. It was funny watching him be whiny and childish. I actually like this side of him, it's really hot.

I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. Suddenly my phone rang. I saw the text and quickly answered it leaving the room.

Tremaine Neverson

Things have been really great with Chyna and I but to be honest, she's been acting really weird and I have no idea why. I get it if it's stress over the midterms and other bullshit. But she has been acting weird. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I will figure out what's going on.

When her phone rang, she left the room and that's when that made me suspcious. What if she was cheating on me? Shit, I wouldn't really blame her either.

~The Next Day~

I went to go meet up with Trell and Devon at Trell's house. It has been a minute we all hung out so I guess this was a good of time as any. When I got there, I knocked on the door and saw Devon.

"Sup man." Devon said.

"Yo." I said dabbing him.

Devon let me in and we headed downstairs into the basement where Trell was. When I got there, he had decorated the basement and changed it into a man cave. The shit was tight.