Chapter Twelve

12. Not On Our Side

Tremaine Neverson

It just seems like every time something good happens to Chyna and I shit hits the fan. I just really hope that everything's ok. As I was in my thoughts trying to take my mind off of what happened, the door was knocked on. I got up and answered it and I couldn't believe who it was.
"Nixie?" I questioned.

"Hey Trey." Nixie said.

"What? How? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard that you were coming to Venezulea so I wanted to come and see you." Nixie explained.

"For what?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about how we left things and I just needed to talk to you." Nixie said.

"There's nothing to talk about. What happened happened and you need to just let it go." I said.

"Let it go? Why the fuck do you want me to let it go? Because of Aiesha? Because of Chyna?" Nixie complained.

"Nixie, I know what happened was wrong but it was in the heat of the moment and..."

"I'm pregnant." Nixie blurted out.

"What?" I questioned.

"At least, I think I am. I'm going to the doctor today to confirm it but I think I might be pregnant." Nixie said.

I shook my head in disgust and sat on the couch. I tried to process what was going on and I thought that this was impossible. There was no way that Nixie could be pregnant not after Chyna and I just got back together. Nixie came over to me and sat beside me. I was so hurt right now that I couldn't even look at her right now.
"Trey, you brought this out on yourself and you have to figure what's best for OUR baby." Nixie said.

I scoffed. "Our baby? Our baby! No this is not my baby because I used a fucking condom when I was with you. There is no way that I'm the father."

"Seriously? I thought you would be happy." Nixie said.

"I'm not. Nixie we dated back in high school years ago, but I can never have a child with you nor can I be in a relationship with you." I explained.

"Yea but you were the one who showed up to my doorstep and came onto me remember?" Nixie asked angrily and left the hotel room.

Why was this happening to me? I can never catch a fucking break!!!
"Shit!" I yelled as I flipped the table over losing my temper.

Chyna Jones

"Good news, the doctor said that Nina was going to be ok." Omar said as he walked back towards us.

I could finally relax and take a deep breath. My sister gets in a car accident the day of her wedding and she's now okay. I'm so happy that she is ok and that nothing bad happens to her. I sat in the chair finally able to calm down and then I remembered that I needed to talk to Tremaine. I dialed his numbe and it rung a few times until it answered. But it wasn't Tremaine who had answered the phone.
"Hello." The familiar voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh come on, Chyna you mean you don't remember me?"

"Nixie?" I questioned.

"Hey Chyna." Nixie said.

"Where's Trey? What did you do?" I asked.

"Me? I haven't done anything. The questions you should be asking is what has Tremaine done to you? I mean when he's with all he ever whines about is you and I just can't understand why." Nixie explained.

"Nixie Brown the doctor is ready for you." A voice in the background called out.

"Well I gotta go Chyna. Nice talking to you." Nixie said hanging up the phone.

I ended the call on my phone and stared. I thought that this was too good to be true because something told me that Tremaine never really changed. I was an idiot to ever think that people like Tremaine would ever change. I left the hospital without telling anybody so I could go and talk to Tremaine. I needed answers and it just seemed like this wasn't going to work in the long run.

***

I arrived at the hotel room and when I entered glass was everywhere and a table was flipped over. It looked like a crime scene which made my heart pound a little. I walked in the hotel room and headed towards the bedroom to see if Tremaine was there. I entered the room and saw Tremaine was sitting on the bed crying which was an unexpected sight. I walked over to him  and he looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.
"We need to talk." Tremaine said.

"I know Nixie called me from your phone." I said.

Tremaine signed in frustration. "Chyna, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Nixie. I was rejected twice by you and Aiesha and I was in a dark place. The only thing that I could do was to go to someone who I've know to make things better."

"And you chose Nixie?" I questioned.

"Which was a big mistake. I ended things before I even knew we were getting back together." Tremaine said.

"Trey, I'm not mad." I admitted.

"And...what your not?" Tremaine questioned.

"No. But I am mad that you went back to sleep with that psychotic bitch. But I'm not mad at you, ever since I came into your life shit has gone down. Aiesha cheated on you with a woman. I dated a player/asshole who only got what he wanted from me. But it seems like we always find our way back to each other." I explained.

"What you saying?" Tremaine asked.

"I'm saying that that even though that there have been odds that have kept us apart, we never gave up. Fate may not be on our side, but that doesn't stop me from loving you. So for now on, we are going to start over with a clean slate and be honest with each other and never keep any secrets or to tell any lives." I said.

"Deal." Tremaine said.

Tremaine stood up and wrapped his arms around me giving me the biggest and most embracing hug that I've ever got from him. I looked up at him and pressed my lips against his letting him know that I was serious about the whole thing. I loved Tremaine and after everything that we've been through I think it's time to give us a chance.

Nixie Brown

The best times of my life have happened throughout high school. Then Chyna fucking Jones came and took everything from me. And I'm going to do the same and she won't know what hit her. Chyna Jones you are dead to me and you will know the pain that I feel no matter what it takes.

Happy New Year everyone and sorry that I haven't been uploading. But there are new chapters and stories coming soon in this new year of 2016. Leave a comment in the comment section and answer the following:

What's your favorite story, chapter, or moment on Wattpad?

Luv, writing_orphanrebel