Chapter Six

6. Last Hurrah ( Part Two )

Tremaine Neverson

With Aiesha gone for a couple days, that doesn't mean that I'll be waiting for her. I went upstairs to my bedroom and took a shower. I got dressed. I put on a black v-neck t-shirt, bleached jeans, a pair of leather converse sneakers, a leather jacket, and a grey beanie. I sprayed my Axe body spray and headed over to go see Trell because we were all gonna hang out and turn up. As I was heading out the door, my phone vibrated in my pocket and for some strange reason it was from Chyna.

Trell said to meet him and the rest of the us at my house around 7. -Chyna 2:45 pm

I replied with a huge grin of my face.

Ok thx. -Me 2:46 pm

We were all meeting at Chynas house. It reminded me of old times and I couldn't believe that we all still had our mind set on being teenagers. The only difference is that I'm engaged but it's to Chyna.

Chyna Jones

I put my phone down after I sent the text to Tremaine. My head was still pounding from last night and I had no idea what happened except for me being drunk. I walked into my kitchen and found Nigel cooking. My face was confused because now I was wondering what the fuck happened?

"Nigel?" I said.

Nigel turned around facing me. "Morning Chyna." He said.

"What uh, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Making you breakfast." Nigel said.

"Yea I can see that. Why is that exactly?" I questioned.

Nigel smirked. "It's not like that. We didn't hook up..."

"Oh thank god." I blurted.

"Excuse me?" Nigel questioned.

"Oh no, it's not like that. It's just that I'm trying to work on myself after getting over a long relationship that I was in for 6 years." I explained.

"Ok, anyways you came back drunk and so I helped you inside. So I figured that I made you my special hangover remedy." Nigel said.

I sat down. "Oh really? And what would that be exactly?"

"A double cheeseburger with extra pickles and tomatoes with French fries and a small glass of Whiskey to wash it down." Nigel said handing me my food.

I smiled. What Nigel gave actually looked pretty good and he cooked it. Lord where has this man been all my life? "What are you trying to do give me a heart attack?" I asked.

"Nah, it's my mothers hangover remedy." Nigel said. "She'd cook this for me when I was at that rebellious stage of partying and drinking."

"Well I like to praise her because this actually pretty good." I said beginning to eat.

"Don't we all?" Nigel said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Nigel said.

"You do realize that this is my house right?" I asked.

"Yup but I don't care." Nigel said smiling.