Chapter Sixteen

16. Emotional Tensions Rise

Kate Rodriguez

"Its been a while." I said. "If the girls only knew I was with you, they would freak out."

"Tell them. I mean they need to know." Alex said.

"But they never would ever approve especially Stephanie. I know how much you meant to her." I exclaimed.

"But Stephanie is fine. She got someone and would want you to be happy mo matter who you were with." Alex said.

"But?"

"Tell them." Alex demanded.

"Look just cause you are my boss in the real world, does not mean that you are the boss of me in the bedroom." I expressed.

"Technically, it does." Alex said.

"Well I disagree." I said getting out of bed.

I felt Alex smile as I was walking into the bathroom. I needed to get ready because ya girl is a recording artist getting paid. Unfortunately, Alex is the one who became my boss. But afterwhile, things have advanced. But I wasn't going to let our relationship destroy my dreams.

~The Next Day~

Chyna Jones

I woke up and headed into the kitchen. My head was spinning from what happened last night. Although, telling Tremaine was something I didn't like but it had to be said. Keeping secrets and lying wasn't something that I was comfortable with. But at least, a huge weight was finally lifted off my shoulders.

I was making coffee trying to wake myself. Thank god, it was Saturday and i was able to relax and little putting all this drama behind me. As I was drinking my coffee, I looked and saw Trey enter the kitchen. I said nothing and just watched him make his own coffee. Silence filled the entire room within seconds and it was totally understandable. I've done something that was wrong and I owned up to it.
"Morning." Trey said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Yea so..." Trey said.

"Look I'm so sorry for what I did. And I understand if you didn't want to ever talk to me again." I said.

"Chyna, I'm not mad." Trey admitted.

"And I would do...wait what?" I questioned.

"I'm not mad. In fact, I'm actually kind of relieved that you told me." Trey said.

"Um did you not know what I did? I had sex with someone else!" I reminded him.

"I know. Chyna, you cheating and the cheating that I've done in the past has fucked up everything for us. But like you said fate is not on our side and we can't risk ruining both of our lives." Trey explained.

I slightly smiled in nervousness and confusion. "Trey, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that maybe us being together is toxic." Trey commented.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked.

"I guess." Trey said putting his cup down and walking towards the door.

I ran in front of the door to try and stop him. "Trey, you cant do this. Not after all the shit we have been trying to repair between us."

"Chyna can you say that this can work?" Trey asked.

''Trey doesn't me loving you mean anything?" I asked.

"Yea it means that I can't watch you be happy. After all the pain, I've caused you, you deserve to be happy." Trey said.

I was too speechless to say anything else and just left. I was in complete shock and didn't understand what was going on. I thought that me admitting what happened was the right thing to do, but it just backfired on me. Once the door closed, I was just a statue and had nothing to say.
How could this happen?

Tremaine Neverson

Leaving Chyna was hard for me to do. I really love her and when she told me that she jad sex with someone else, it was too good to be true. I knew that there was gonna be a time where Chyna would sleep with someone else.

After walking out, I headed down to the bar to get my drink on. I ordered a beer and juet drowned myself in sorrows. There was no way that I could forgive myself but it was the right thing to do.

~Later that Night~

A couple of beers later and I was starting to feel numb. I asked the bartender for another beer when suddenly, someone came and sat next to me. I looked up and saw Sushi. I rolled my eyes and already knew what was going on.
"Hey, how you doing?" Sushi said.

"I'm fine. Did Chyna send you?" I asked.

"Actually Stephanie did. Chyna was too much into tears to even say anything." Sushi said.

"Look I know what I did was wrong, but it was the right thing to do." I said.

"You kidding me right?" Sushi questioned. "What made you do it in the first place?"

I sighed. "Chyna slept with someone else."

"What? What happened?" Sushi asked.

"Does it matter? All I know is that we can't be together." I said.

"Trey, I've known you for a long time and I know you don't do anything without a good enough reason." Sushi said.

"I don't know if even is a good reason." I said. "Maybe I'm just..."

"Maybe your just scared." Sushi said.

"Scared? I'm not scared." I denied.

Sushi looked at me with a look. I rolled my eyes and knew that she was maybe or maybe not right. "Fine then tell me what I'm afraid of."

"You are afraid of the fact because Chyna can be with anyone she wants but she chose you. You cheated on her alot...but she chose you. She wanted to move on in her life but couldn't because of you. She had sex with somebody else and told you about it." Sushi explained.

"Ok. So what?" I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Trey you and Chyna were made for each other. You are just afraid that now that you know she slept with someone else that she might leave you. But she's not because she loves you and you love her." Sushi said.

I was quiet for a minute and thought about what Sushi was saying. Maybe she was right and maybe I was afraid of Chyna leaving me. Now that she slept with someone else that she will leave me. I finished my beer and headed over to Chyna's. I had to tell her that what I said was stupid and pretty fucked up.

Comment

Vote

Thoughts?

Thx