Chapter Four

4. The Thot Who Stole My Man
The Next Morning

Chyna Jones

My annoying alarm clock woke me up. I turned over in my soft bed and pressed the snooze button. I looked at the time and I knew that it was time for me to get up. I had to go back to Tremaine's house and start taking pictures of him and his new fiancée. I really wasn't up for it because I wasn't interested in meeting some hoe that Tremaine was interested in. In fact, I didn't want to be apart of this whole situation. I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower letting the water rain down on my waking me up. Afterwards, I put on a pair of white jeans, a red lace sleeve shirt, a pair of red toms. I put my hair up in a ponytail the best I could and grabbed my bag, keys, phone, camera, and laptop heading out the door. I got into my car and drove off to Tremaine's house.

Tremaine Neverson

Today was the day, the day in which Chyna was going to meet my fiancée. Although Aiesha doesn't know anything about Chyna, I still had a feeling like something bad was going to happen and when everything unfolds, all hell is gonna break loose and that shit is gonna be on me. So I had to make sure that nothing went wrong and that nothing seemed strange and out of the ordinary.

"Babe have you see my new dress that I bought 2 weeks ago?" Aiesha called from the bedroom.

"No why?" I questioned.

"Because I need it for when I go to visit my mother in South Beach this weekend?" Aiesha said.

"What? You never told me that you were going to visit your mother in South Beach." I said.

"Yea I said I was going to visit her for the week because she wouldn't be able to come to the wedding." Aiesha said.

"Oh. Ight then and no I haven't seen your dress." I said.

"Ok thanks anyway." Aiesha said.

Before I could even say anything else, the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it finding Chyna standing there. She looked at me with her still beautiful eyes and I couldn't help but just stare at her for a couple of seconds.

"Hey Chyna." I said.

"Hey, so uh where can I set up?" Chyna asked.

"Uh in the backyard." I said.

"Cool." Chyna said storming through the house and headed straight for the backyard.

I headed upstairs to see what Aiesha was doing. She was still packing because tomorrow she was going her mothers and I had to drive her to the airport. I leaned against the doorway and just watched her. Aiesha was just so beautiful and I loved her. I just had to remember that today before my mind goes insane.

"Babe, the photographer is here." I said.

"Alright, I'll be done in a minute." Aiesha said.

I walked away from the door and headed downstairs heading to the backyard. I could my heart beating like crazy. I was just praying that this day would go smoothly.

Chyna Jones

I was setting up the cameras in the backyard about to take pictures, but my mind wondered because this house was so fucking gorgeous. The garden was perfect and all of the flowers were properly flourished. Everything was just beautiful.