Chapter Fourteen

14. Mr. Michael Eastwood

Chyna Jones

Since Trey has told me about getting Nixie pregnant, I haven't been all that upset with him. In fact, we have been working on our issues and seeing if we could in fact makes things work between us. I'm tired of going through this rollercoaster ride with Trey. So if we want to be together then we'll be together and if we don't then we don't. I'm not gonna wait around for him to figure out what he wants. Honestly, I think that this would either make or break us.

I woke up this morning lying next to Tremaine which was good. I looked at the time and I realized that I had to go to work. I got in the shower allowing the water to wake me up. Afterwards, I put on a pair of bleached ripped denim shorts, a red tank top, a black boyfriend cardigan, and a pair of combat boots. I kissed Tremaine on the forehead and headed over to the studio.

Today I became the new manager of the studio. This was the quickest promotion I've ever gotten and I am so thankful. I opened the studio and went straight to my office. But when I arrived there was someone already in there waiting.
"Um, excuse me you can't be back here." I said.

"Hello Ms. Jones." The person said.

I recognized that voice. The person in the chair turned around and I just became starstruck. The person in the chair was a guy and one look at him just made my knees weak. He wasn't like anything I expected. He was young and attractive which was rare in photography.
"You're the person that I spoke to on the phone." I said.

"Yea." He said.

"If you don't mind my asking, but who are you exactly?" I asked.

"My name is Michael Eastwood. I'm the owner of this studio and a couple dozen others here in California." He said talking about himself.

"But you're so..."

"Young?" Michael smiled. "I know. I inherited the business from my grandfather who's been into artwork since World War One."

"Impressive." I commented. "Then why are you here?"

"You have producing your own artworks which have made lots of money. So I'm here to help you on your new project." Michael said.

"Project? What project?" I questioned.

"My photoshoot for Forbes and People magazines." Michael said.

"Wait, you want me to photograph you for Forbes and People? That is epic!" I said getting excited.

Michael smiled. "Your talented Ms. Jones, so it will be my honor."

"Please call me Chyna." I smiled. "When do you want to start?"

"I'll come by later on after I get off work so we can start. How does 7 sound?" Michael asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Good."

Michael left my office and left the studio. I felt the blood in my veins pumping really fast producing lots of adrenaline. I couldn't believe that this was even happening. I was working for a large art company and the owner wanted me to shoot him for magazine covers and spreads. This day was getting better and better.

Tremaine Neverson

Loud knocks were at the door as I was sleeping. I rolled over and saw that Chyna wasn't there, so she had to be work. I got up and went to go answer the door. I opened the door and saw some guy. I was really confused on what was going on.
"Can I help you?" I asked opening the door.