Chapter Twenty

20. I Love You

Chyna Jones

The weekend was finally here and tonigbt I was going out with Tremaine. It was weird because I was really nervous and had no idea what he had planned. I was just hoping that maybe just maybe nothing bad would happen. I really love Tremaine and I always havd. But sometimes I think that maybe we have been too focused on this whole fate and destiny thing, that we haven't really taken the time to actually see what was right in front of us. Hopefully tonight this will change that.

I was in my room looking through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit. I looked at the clock and he was going to be here any minute and I still had nothing to wear. After a long while, I finally found the right outfit. I got dressed in a black lace underwear and bra, a pair of studded rim distressed jeans, a long v-neck black shirt, a pair of Michael Kors heels, and a leather jacket. I put on some dark red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. I checked myself out in the mirror one last time before there was a knock at the door. I raced to open the door and there I saw Trey standing there.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Wow you look beautiful." Tremaine said.

"Thanks. Do you want to tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"Can't, its a surprise." Tremaine said.

I sucked my teeth and grabbed my phone and keys. We headed out of the building and into his car. He knew how much I hated surprises but it was his way of being romantic so for just this one, I didn't mind.

"Can you just give me a hint?" I asked.

"No."

"Is it somewhere I've been before?"

"No."

"Have I always wanted to go there?"

"Chyna stop guessing because if I give you a hint, then you're gonna know and that beats the point of it being a surprise." Tremaine said.

"I know but you know I hate surprises." I said. "So you know this is gonna drive me insane."

"That's something I'm willing to risk." Tremaine said.

A couple more minutes of silence and we finally got there. My eyes widen and when I saw the sign. Tremaine took me to that new club called Self-Destruct. This reminded me like old times when we were in high school. The difference we don't have a curfew and we can drink as much as we want.

Tremaine helped me out of the car and we walked in the club together. The club was packed and it seemed like people were already living it up. I really missed being in high school at this moment.

"Follow me." Tremaine said grabbing my hand.

Our fingers interwined and he led to another part of the club. We cams upon an empty VIP room that was especially for us. There was a table with roses and candles. I couldn't believe that he did all of this for me.

"Wow. This is amazing." I said.

"I'm glad you like it." Tremaine said. "Always the best for my best girl."

I smiled. "I appreciate that."

We both sat down and then Trey lifted up the lid and exposed a plate of oysters, lobster, rice, and strawberries. Tremaine has really gone all out for me and I couldn't believe that he do this. We began eating and the food was delicious. When we were finished, there weren't even any words to describe how satisified I was.

"That was good." I said.

"I glad you liked it. I wanna do everything for you." Tremaine said. "Look, I know we've had our share of arguments and don't always agree but I want you to know that I'll always care about you."