Chapter Eleven

11. Always Been You

--Hours Later--

Chyna Jones

I was back in my hotel room trying to distract myself from thinking about what happened at Nina's wedding. Tremaine was expressing himself to me and telling me that there was only me and him against the world. Although, it wasn't the right time to hear it in a sense I knew he was right. I love Tremaine and he was the only guy that I would ever see myself with. In a way he was my soulmate and it's the drama that brings us down never keeps us apart.

I changed my clothes, putting on a pair of leggings, a white wife-beater, a leather jacket, and a pair of Timberlands. I opened the door to my hotel room about to leave but Tremaine was already standing there. I looked at shocked, confused, and happy all at once.
"Hey." Tremaine said.

"Hey. I was uh, I was just about to come and see you." I said letting him in.

"Really? I thought you were mad at me." Tremaine said.

"No I was. It's just that what you said really got me thinking." I said.

"Chyna..."

"Please let me get this out. What you said earlier was true and I think that's why we always could never be happy with other people because we were never happy with each other, I know I've been a stubborn bitch with an attitude problem and I can accept that. Yea, I admit that I was jealous of the fact that you were going to marry someone else because seeing you with someone else really kills me. It kills me to know that you aren't there with me every second of the day or that I'm not able to tell you everything about my day. It kills me not being able to touch you and kiss you." I began tearing up.

"Chyna, it's always been you. You know that right?" Tremaine said getting a little closer to me.

"I know and it's always been you. Why do we treat ourselves like this?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I don't want to fight anymore. I want us to be together and to be the couple that people admired." Tremaine said.

"I want that too. But we can't go back to things how it used to be. We just can't otherwise, we'll never get through our problems." I explained.

"Yea I know. We could start over." Tremaine accepted.

I smiled. "I like that idea."

We stared into each other's eyes for a long time getting lost. The intensity of us wanting each other was extremely high and I wanted to hold of but the lust was killing me. I took off my jacket and shoes walking back into the room making myself comfortable. I tried to cool down but it wasn't working. I turned around and found Tremaine standing in the doorway. He looked at me with his seductive eyes but it only turned me on even more. He walked to me and cupped my face into his hands creating goosebumps.
"Damn your skins so soft." Tremaine commented.

"Tremaine don't." I exclaimed.

"What?" Tremaine questioned.

"You know what? We can't we decided to start over and doing this doesn't start anything over." I said trying to control my breathing.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Tremaine asked as he kissed my neck.

My head fell backwards as he trailed kisses on my neck to my shoulder. I was really enjoying although I wasn't suppose too, but it just felt so damn good. I pulled away from Tremaine and looked up into his eyes...his sexy mesmerizing eyes.
"Shit...fuck it!" I said kissing him forgetting everything.

I fell back onto the bed as Tremaine lied on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, as his hand went up my shirt touching my soft skin. The kiss was so passionate and intense and sensational; something we've never had before. Somehow my shirt came off and Tremaine noticed the new Victoria Secret bra I had gotten. I smiled and just kissed him against and rolling over making sure he was on the bottom. He sat up and kissed me again and as we were kissing I could feel him getting turned on. I took off his shirt and noticed the tattoos that were still there on his chest praising his mother and brother.
Tremaine rolled me over again and then took off my pants making me the only one half naked. He kissed me and began leaving trails of kisses down my body. When he came upon my flower, he removed my panties out of the way and put his mouth there. Instantly, I arched my back and gripped the sheets because no one did that to me in a while. The way his tongue flicked inside me made me moan louder than I've ever had in my life. I looked down at him doing his magic and he was smiling in cockiness.
"You motherfucker...oh shit babe." I moaned out.
I tried moving out of the way for him to stop, but he held me down making sure I stayed put. I moaned louder and louder until I couldn't take no more. I screamed for the last time and turned over. I could hear Trey laughing in the background.
"Had enough?" He asked.

"Shit. Want me to return the favor?" I asked.

Tremaine lie down on the bed and I unbuckled his pants and took them off along with his boxers. His manhood had grown a little since the last time I saw it which surprised me. I did the best I could to please him because I never done that to a guy before. But I think I was good because I was hearing groans coming from Trey. He stopped me and picked me up.
"Had enough?" I teased.
He smiled and grabbed protection and slipped his manhood inside of me. I gasped for a second and then after while, whilst Trey was pounding into me it felt so good. I lingered onto Tremaine and dig my nails into his back and went along for the ride.

--3 1/2 Hours Later--

Tremaine Neverson

Making love to Chyna was always the best thing. She had fallen asleep and I just laid there watching her sleep and rubbing her head. I swear that she was everything that I've ever wanted. But in a way, she was the best woman I could ever meet in my life and I will never change it.
"You are the death of me." I whispered and then kissed her forehead.

I was about to fall asleep but Chyna's phone ranged. I got out of bed and grabbed her phone off the floor seeing that it was Stephanie. I answered it.
"Hello." I said.

"Trey? Where's Chyna?" Stephanie asked.

"She's asleep. Why? What's going on?" I questioned.

"There's been an accident." Stephanie said.

"Ight hold on." I said going over to wake up Chyna. She was hesitant at first but when I told her what was going on, she immediately popped up. I gave her the phone and by the way her face changed, things weren't good. Chyna got dressed and didn't tell me what was going on. She remained silent as she got dressed.
"Chyna is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yea, it's fine." Chyna lied.

"Chyna tell me what's going on. Come on you can tell me." I said.

Chyna stopped and looked at me. "It's Nina and Omar. They were in an accident and Nina's airbag didn't deploy. She's in critical condition and they don't know if she's gonna make it."

"Do you want me to come with you? I can drive you to the hospital." I proposed.

"No. It's ok I'll be fine. I'll call you ok." Chyna said leaving the room.

It just seems like every time something good happens to Chyna and I shit hits the fan. I just really hope that everything's ok. As I was in my thoughts trying to take my mind off of what happened, the door was knocked on. I got up and answered it and I couldn't believe who it was.

Chyna Jones

I raced to the hospital as fast as I could. When I got there, I saw Omar crying and Stephanie and Trell consoling him. I walked up to them and Omar came up to me and hugged me. He had a few cuts and bruises and I just wanted to know what happened.
"Omar what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know everything happened so fast." Omar said. "We were on our way to the island that I rented out for our honeymoon and this guy wasn't looking and we crashed. I looked over at Nina and she wasn't breathing. So I rushed towards her and called Stephanie and Trell for help."

"Has the doctors said anything?" I asked.

"No because technically I'm not family. We've been married for literally 10 hours." Omar said.

Just then the doctor approached us and my heart began to jump. I was really hoping that there was some good news and nothing happened to Nina or I will never forgive myself.