Part 2: Chapter Twelve

12. How I Feel

Kate Rodriguez

The uber I was in was taking me somewhere that wasn't where Alex was. He told me that he wanted me to leave and now that I'm gone, I didn't have anywhere else to go. But I did call an old friend and asked if she would let me crash with her. After an hour or two of driving, I paid the uber and headed inside the loft. I walked in and immediately sat on the couch.

"What's up bitch?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw Asa come downstairs. I smiled and hurried running towards her giving her a huge hug. It was really good to see her and she was wild and turnt up like always.

"It's so good to see you." I said.

"You too." Asa said.

We pulled away from the hug and the two of us headed over towards the couch to catch up on what we've been up too.

"So what's been going on with you?" I asked.

"Oh you know, same old same old. I mean things have been great. I haven't been on tour since the one we did. But I am really hoping that things will change." Asa said.

"Yea. I mean I know how much music means to you... to us. But I'm so proud of you." I said.

Asa smiled. "Thank you. I'm so proud of you as well."
"So what's been going on with you?"

"I know it's been awhile since we've talked, but I needed somewhere to crash until I get me a new place." I explained.

"Why what's going on?" Asa asked.

"My ex-boyfriend Hakeem has gone over the edge and I got really scared of him. I know that prison can change people, but he's really changed. He started being abusive and it scared the shit outta me, so I left." I started. "So I was staying with my ex Alex."

"Wait a minute. You were staying with your ex hiding from another ex. Girl, you got some serious problems." Asa said.

"I know and everything's so fucked up that I just needed some place to go and I immediately thought of you." I said.

Asa smiled. "I'm flattered and you can stay here for as long as you like."

"Thanks Asa." I said smiling back.

Besides Stephanie and Chyna, Asa was a true friend. I met her a while ago when I was putting my music out there and she was the one who always told me straight whether or not my decisions to advance my career was worth it. She had my back and I had hers... so overrall I think we were the perfect match.

-2 Days Later-

Chyna Jones

I got home from midterms tired and I was totally energy down. I went into the bedroom and found Trey on the bed watching tv. I laid beside him and cuddled with him, but he moved away. I was confused and tried again, but he still moved away. Now I knew that there was something wrong.

"Babe, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing." Trey said.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Ok, you want to be that way. Could you please tell me why you're acting like this?"

"Why?" Trey asked. "You ain't gonna do shit about it."

"Alright hold the phone. Where the fuck is this coming from all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Tell me does he at least treat you nice?" Trey said.

I got off the bed and looked at Trey like he'd been hit with rocks or something. "Trey, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Cut the bullshit Chyna, just admit it. I know what's really going on around here." Trey said.

"There's nothing going on. The only thing that's going on is you not making any sense." I said. "So whatever you're implying, just come right out and say it."

"Alright." Trey said getting off the bed and walking up to me. "I know you're cheating on me."

"What?" I said. "Are you fucking kidding me? What makes you think I'm cheating on you."

"Chyna we haven't had sex in weeks. You're always tired or studying for a test that's like days away. But I see right through your shade. Remember who you're talking too." Trey said.

For some strange reason, I started laughing. It was funny how Trey was becoming jealous over something that was non-existent. Trey kept looking at me waiting for me to stop laughing, but I couldn't.

"The fuck is so funny?" Trey asked.

"You." I laughed. "What makes you think I would ever cheat on you after working so hard to keep what we have last."

"I don't know." Trey said.

"And what makes you think that there is anyone else who would make me feel the way you do." I said.

"I don't know." Trey repeated.

"And why the fuck would you believe that I would cheat on you when I don't even have the time?" I yelled.

"I don't know." Trey repeated.

"Right. I would never cheat on you because I love you. It hurts me to hear you say something like to me. We hadn't had sex because I'm too busy with school and dealing with your crazy ass."

Afterwards, Trey had nothing else to say because he knew it was true. I loved him and thinking that I would cheat on him is stupid and really childish.

"Babe, I'm sorry." Trey said.

"No, I don't wanna hear it." I said. "If you can't trust me then this a waste of time."

I rolled my eyes and started walking away. I left the bedroom and left the house slamming the door behind me. I couldn't believe that Trey would think that I would do somethinf like this to him. There is something seriously wrong with him. I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't care. I just needed somewhere to go to clear my head.

Tremaine Neverson

I couldn't believe I just messed up things just now. I don't think that Chyna could ever cheat on me and just hearing it and saying it out loud. When Chyna left, I plopped down on the bed and felt guilty.