Chapter Eighteen

18. Baby Shower Drama

Chyna Jones

Waking up this morning made me feel great until someone knocked on the door. I got up from my bed and went to answer the door. When I opened the door, it turned out to be Kate and Stephanie.

"Hey guys." I said.

"So you're not dead, that's a relief." Kate said.

"Yea... what's going on?" I asked.

"My baby shower." Stephanie said.

"What about it?" I questioned.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Stephanie asked angrily.

"Holy shit, it's today. Stephanie I forgot, I am so sorry." I said remembering.

"Sorry my pregnancy is such so terrible. You know we can't all live in Chyna's world. Not everything is all about you." Stephanie said walking in my house towards the bathroom.

"You really fucked up." Kate said.

"I know, but things have been crazy lately..."

"Stop making excuses Chyna. Stephanie is our best friend and she needs us to be there because she's always been there for us." Kate said.

"Ok please stop guilt tripping me. I already know I messed up. Does she have a place to throw her  baby shower?" I asked.

"No. We were hoping that you would plan it because you're great at planning, but if you are too busy sucked up your own ass then never mind." Kate said.

"How many times do I have to say sorry." I said.

"I don’t know but its jot enough." Kate said.

With that said, both Kate and Stephanie left my condo. I exhaled in frustration not knowing what the hell just happened. I guess they were right, I've been so wrapped up in my life lately that I didn't see what was going on. And I'm pretty sure that Kate has to tell me something and its been eating her inside.

I went back into my room and took a shower. Afterwards, I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a oversized fleece long sleeve sweater, and black converse sneakers. I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and headed down to the baby store.

I hope me planning Stephanie's baby shower last minute will hopefully make amends. I actually do miss my best friends and they are the only family I have besides Nina.

Stephanie Santiago

Kate and I were in the car on our way to thr hospital. After yelling at Chyna for basically abandoning me, my hormonal ass felt really guilty afterwards. I mea. Chyna has been there ever since I found out that I was pregnant, its just lately I've needed at least two shoulders to cry on.

"Was I mean?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Kate asked.

"I mean with Chyna. Do you think that we were too hard on her?" I said.

"No. Steph, she's been sucked up in her ass and she hasn't thought of no one but herself. I mean for god sakes, the least she could've done is worry about her 9 montn pregnant best friend." Kate expressed.

"But..."

"No buts. Once we come from the hospital, we'll go and have fun." Kate said.

"Deal." I said smiling.

Kate continued to drive to the hospital. When we got there, the doctor was already for me, so I went in the hospital room and got my check up before my pride and comes.