Chapter Thirteen

13. Good Before Bad

--3 Weeks Later--

Chyna Jones

The past few weeks I've been with Nina and Omar making sure that they were ok. Nina has been going to therapy as she regains feeling in her arm again. But although the doctors say that she's doing great, somehow in the back of my mind I think that something will end up happening and I can't bare to think that I'm gonna lose my sister.

I came to visit Nina in the hospital to see how she was doing. I haven't had time because I've been working on my photography which I hadn't done in the whole especially after Yana got fired and the studio is looking for a new manager. But I just wanted to see Nina and have a little girl-sister time before I went back to work.
"Knock knock." I said.

"Hey." Nina said. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yea I know. I've been working at the studio for a while. So how you doing?" I said.

"On I'm doing good. The doctor said that I can leave tomorrow and I'm excited." Nina said.

"That's great." I said.

"Chyna, everything ok?" Nina asked.

"Uh yea everything's fine." I lied.

Nina looked at me with the look. She always knew when something was wrong with me because she was my sister. "Chyna I can tell that something is wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. I promise I'm fine." I said comtinuing to lie.

Nina signed in frustration knowing that if I didn't tell her what was going on, there will be hell to pay. "Chyna you know you can't lie to me. So tell me what's going on." Nina demanded.

"I think that maybe Trey and I are really over this time." I admitted.

"What? Why?" Nina asked.

"I know some part of it is my fault because I pushed him because I was worried about you. But when we were together, it seemed like he was hiding something from me." I explained.

"Have you talked to him?" Nina asked.

"No but honestly, what am I going to say?" I asked. "We got back together and everything was fine and now I don't know if things are ever going to be ok between us."

"Look sis, you know I'm going to tell you straight up. I think that Tremaine is not ready to be in a relationship because he's always with other bitches even when he was with you. All I'm saying is that is that all I want for you to be happy just like you wanted for me. I want the same thing for you." Nina explained.

I smiled. "Damn I hate when you get deep with me."

"I love you so much sis." Nina said laughing.

Before I could say it back, my phone ranged. I looked at the number and it was from the studio. I answered feeling extremely nervous. "Hello." I said.

"Yes is this Chyna Jones?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes from recent developments in the studio I've decided to make you manager."

"Manager? Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am. We think that there is no better person than you to run the studio. So will you take the position?"