Chapter Nineteen

19. Close

Chyna Jones

Last night was crazy and I haven't spoken to Kate since. I didn’t understand why she would go out with someone like Alex. Kate is my best friend and I don't want her to get hurt all over again. Ever since Hakeem went away, she's been spiraling out of control and I think Alex is just a temporary solution to her pain.

Thinking about this has driven me crazy. I got dressed in some shorts, a tank top, a boyfriend cardigan, and flats. I headed out the door but was surprised to see Tremaine.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, you got a minute?" Trey said.

"Uh yea sure. I was just going to get some air anyways." I explained.

Trey came in and I closed the door behind him. The both of us walked over to the couch and sat down. It was weird because it seemed like Tremaine really wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don’t know. I mean I want things to be ok, but it just seems like everything is falling apart." Trey said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Chyna I wanna be with you. I can't stop thinking about the kiss and I know you couldn’t either." Trey said.

"Trey, I can't... we can't. I mean after everything how can I trust that you won't just leave me again." I said.

"I can't but I'll always come back because nothing changes how I feel." Trey said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Tell you what, go out with me this weekend. See where it goes and if you still feel the same then I'll drop the whole thing." Trey proposed.

"I don’t know." I repeated.

Whatever Trey was going to plan wasn't and couldn't be as bad. I should at least give him a chance because who knows maybe I will like it in the end.

"Fine." I said.

Tremaine smiled and left the condo. I sure hope that I was doing the rignt thing because I will regret it. A few minutes after, he left I went downtown to try and look for a new job. After what happened with Michael, I never want to see him again. He was just using me as his punching bag so that he tell me what to do whenever and wherever he wanted.  I'm not that girl... at least not anymore.

Kate Rodriguez

See how I caught a bullet, give a fuck if you rich

None of these hoes loyal, all these hoes is pricks

Cause where the fuck's your honor, bitch you scared and ditched

What, should have been got your throat cut

It's why you quiet every time coca show up

Now you hating, let me ask you homie for what

You ain't close to real, homie the dough's up

Forgot one that gave you a pass

Told the homies chill, bitch I saved your ass

It would have been ugly, I won't lie to you

You a bitch but I told you I'ma ride for you

I was in the studio working on my new mixtape Thug Love that I was going to be releasing. The song Don't Push Me I was rapping so was hard and I couldn't help but feel it. I finished the song and stepped out heading over to Alex.

"How was that?" I asked.

"It was good." Alex said.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Maybe you enjoyed saying that a little too much. I mean you looked really pissed off." Alex said.

"Because the verse is angry. So I got angry and everything I fucking say or do makes me angry." I yelled.

"Is this about what happened at Stephanie's baby shower?" Alex asked.

"I'm sorry Alex. I thought that they would except you. I mean I thought Chyna and Stephanie could put all the bullshit behind and just see how happy I was when I'm with you. But I guess not." I said.

"Its alright babe. But Chyna anc Stephanie have their reasons to hate me and I don't blame them. I was pretty fucked up back then." Alex said.

"But you aren't that person anymore. Alex you have become a better man for it and I love you for it." I said getting on Alex's lap.

"You love me?" Alex questioned.

"Yea. I love you and I will be damned if Chyna and Stephanie will make me feel guilty about being happy." I said.

Alex smiled in my face and cupped my face into his hands. I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck. Alex picked me up and carried me over to the couch on the other side of the room. The next thing we both knew was that was our clothes flying off. I was in bare nakedness and so was Alex. He put on protection and slowlt slid his manhood inside of me. I gasped for a second and then took the pleasure as each thrust caused me to go crazy. I dig my nails into Alex's back as I felt myself reaching my breaking point. I arched my back as I just let myself go crazy.

... ... ...

Chyna Jones

Hello x Adele filled my house as I was preparing dinner. After a long day of finding a job, nothing happened. So tonight I was gonna watch Bridesmaids and eat my frozen tv dinner. Sudddenly, the door was knocked on. I went to go answer the door and come to my surprise it was Michael.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to you. And you haven't been answering my calls." Michael said.

"That's funny because I thought you having a girlfriend and me leaving was me never wanting to see tou again." I said.

"I know I messed up. Cris and I havent had sex in months and when I'm with you, everything fades away. I'm sorry for being an ass and not telling you everything." Michael said.

"Michael, I'm done. There is nothing you can say or do that would make me want to come back." I said.

"How about your own art exhibit at the Emory Art Gallery?" Michael said.

"What?" I questioned.

"If you come back to work for me, you get your own gallery exhibit and you will become the new artist of South Beach." Michael said.

"..."

What do you think Chyna should say?

Will Kate forgive Chyna and Stephanie?

How do you think Trey and Chyna's date will go?

Comment

Vote

Support