Chapter Five

5. Last Hurrah! (Part One)

Chyna Jones

It's been a couple of days since I've seen Tremaine and his new fiancée Aiesha. I was suppose to give them their pictures, but I got distracted with Nina getting married and Stephanie's pregnancy drama. So I didn't have time to print the pictures and send them off to Tremaine and his fiancée.

I rolled out of bed, and headed downstairs and saw Nina and Omar sitting down at the table. I ignored them and went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee, trying to wake myself up. I was up late last night talking to Stephanie because after 2 weeks, she didn't tell Trell about her pregnancy and it was beginning to show which as very suspicious. All this stress was causing Stephanie to smoke and it was bad for her to smoke especially with the growing baby inside her.

"Everything ok?" Nina asked coming into the kitchen.

"Yea. I'm just exhausted." I said.

"Work?" Nina said.

"Uh you can say that." I said.

"Look, I know for the past couple of years, I've been distant and it made have looked like I didn't care...but I am your sister and I would appreciate if you would talk to me. I can tell that something is bothering you, so come on tell me what's going on?" Nina said.

I sighed thinking about where to start. "Tremaine's getting married."

"What? You mean the same Tremaine you dated, in high school and college." Nina questioned.

"Yup that's the one. And I was hired to take pictures for his wedding and to be honest, I don't necessarily like the fact that she is..."

"His new bitch." Nina said.

"Yea. I guess you can say that I'm kind of jealous." I said.

"Chyna, if Tremaime really gave a shit about you he would be over here begging you to take him back. It's his fault that he chose to be with other women and cheated. So you have no reason to be jealous." Nina said.

After that, Nina left the kitchen and went back to Omar. I just stood there and thought about what Nina was saying. Afterwards, I went upstairs to my room and got onto my MacBook and started print in the pictures. As they were printing, I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of black leggings, a white tank top, a blue jean button short leaving it unbuttoned, and a pair of black bootie boots. I grabbed an envelope and put the pictures inside and left my house heading over to Tremaine's house.

When I got there, I knocked on the door and then there was no answer. I knocked on the door again, and then Tremaine came and opened the door. He was completely shirtless and it made my eyes wonder for a minute. He was all sweaty with the sweat dripping down from from his head to his body. He was actually looking sexy.

"Hey Chyna." Tremaine said.

"What?" I questioned snapping out of it.

He laughed. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I just came to give Aiesha these photos from last week." I said holding out the envelope.

"Oh well Aiesha ain't here." Tremaine said.

"Oh where is she?" I questioned.

"She's in South Beach visiting her mother." Tremaine said.

"Oh ok. Well here the photos and tell her to call me if she has any questions." I said.

"Ight, I will." Tremaine said.

I gave Tremaine the photos and began to leave. But he grabbed my arm stopping me. My heart began to pound like crazy from his touch. "You don't have to go." Tremaine said.