Left at the mortals.

“Follow him!!!” Above the tremors and noise of breaking walls and uproar of students in panic, I heard Jingjy yelled towards the guards. I looked back and saw them coming with this thin humanoid blue slime behind them that sticks and pulls itself from the cracks of the wall. Is that Jingjy?

                “Elly! Come back!” the slime shouted from the small slit on its face which should be the mouth. Right, it’s Jingjy.

                I was running and apparating my way out but the winding corrindor is really confusing plus the new passages and blocked hallways due to the breaking of whatever caused that loud explosion. I just kept on running when suddenly, all the light faded out, like it’s been eaten by a black hole. I was running blindly in this black dimension but I know I’m still here at the Fatals, I can feel the walls and the shouts are the same.

                Cold, I just want to be alone and so I warped towards the mini jungle inside the Fatals.

                I was forced to close my eyes due to the impact of very bright sunlight. The breeze in here was harsh. It’s like I’m right at the blade of a brewing storm. And there I saw why, the former clear glass roof is nothing but broken deadly mess on the ground. The trees swinging windly through the wind, leaves and braches threaten to hit and greet you a nice welcoming blow and the sun above is blazing hot.

                “Elly...” the newly husky voice that’s been added to my memory said, “You must go back. It isn’t safe. She’s here.”

                And out of the shadow of a thick mango tree whose green fruits are tumbling down the grassy ground, came the Wind Sylph. Harlleyienjuer.

                “Who’s here?” I asked, bracing myself through the strong wild winds, “And what the heck? You don’t tell a person he’s adopted and then disappear! Tell me, what you know!”

                “Not here. She might be listening.”

                “I thought you’re friends?!”

                “Yes we are.” A woman voice said and a soft breeze brushed my nape and I felt the hairs on my body tingled out of fear. I turned around and saw a woman in dark green robe with pointy hood, “The famous boy. Elly B. Castor”

                “Ba-Baba-Bloodwind.” I said. The pointy hood is still blocking her face so I don’t know how to react. My true mom is standing in front of me. The blades of wind dancing around her like playful kittens and her robe waved like giant bat wings. Her presence’s a sure pressure; I felt this sinister aura glaring down on me.

                My knees started to tremble. The walls of my mouth down to my throat went dry. My head trembling of the sudden emotion, I’m feeling but don’t get me wrong. I’m confused. Does she know who am I? No-she addressed me by my Castor name. She doesn’t know me.

                I felt Harlley standing behind me, “We’re leaving.” He said and he grabbed my arm.

                “What’s the rush, my old friend?” Bloodwind replied still hiding her face under her hood.

                “We’ve nothing to talk about. I’m sure you and I don’t fancy meeting old friends.” His husky voice is not faltering under this strong offensive aura.

                I tried to warp but the pressure around is just too disturbed that it feels like the wind isn’t mine.

                “Let me take you away.” Harlley whispered, “Your ability will not work in here.”