The Hauler

It’s Saturday, after our E-subject with Mrs. Samartia wherein my classmates have all started to suppress our energies in a stick and Clarice has started doing a lot different yet advance exercise to work into while I continue doing the spheres... Sighs...

Wait, I felt the need to explain it to you not just a plug in discussion of it between paragraphs.

E-energy is easy to compress into balls and regular shapes. (That’s what Mrs. Samartia told us which I-myself, with the proof of my practices and performance, I never felt any reality to what she’s said.) If we consider compressing it into something irregularly shaped or fashion the energy into something around, it’ll require a more advanced skill.

Mrs. Samartia allowed me to some practices on sticks. During our class, we were given a foot-long stick to cover with our energy. It’s like making it an extension of you, really hard. I thought of just piercing myself with the stick at times to make it easier. Sighs... It’s so hard no matter how hard I try to control myself, the stick usually explode to stick dusts, especially if you’ve seen Clarice already using the whole armchair as the object of extension. She really excels in this subject. Geez... I guess nature has her own way of balancing things.

The stick that was given to us was only one and when you broke it, you’ll be the one to bring your own for the class. And do you know what that means? I enter the class with more than ten spare sticks. Silly failure me. Sighs.

Enough for self degradation...

After the class, I went with Jaray, Roxy and Kathe at the Haven’s Lair to plan our city escapade tomorrow. It’s near ten o’clock in the evening already yet the lair seem to be still busy and is usually well lit.

“Tomorrow 9am?” Jaray asked.

“NO way!!!” the three of protested.

“I was just starting to dream my last dream at 9am!” Roxy shouted who is the one really protesting.

“I don’t wanna wake up that early.” Kathe followed then suddenly her phone rang, “Someone’s calling. I have to take this.”

“Go ahead, don’t make Mikey wait...” Roxy teased.

 Kathe flashed as a funny face and went off. She returned immediately and aid, “Alright 9am.”

“Not fair! You were protesting a while ago! What made you changed you-” Roxy paused, “I know, Mikey told you 9am.”

Kathe was about to react when Jaray inserted, “Alright then 9am it is!”

          “Would you like to ask my opinion?” I said.

          “Or mine?” Roxy followed.

“They’ve heard yours, I think.” I said.

“I know why are you so reluctant about 9am Roxy. Ali’s not coming right?” Kathe asked.

“How’d you know?”

“Mikey told me.”

“Yeah, he’s not coming.” Roxy turned bitter, “that’s why let’s make it around 11?”

“That’s too late already! We’re still unsure whether there are still jeeps or busses that are available during 9am.” Jaray want to stick to 9am departure time.

“Wait; there are limits in the number of vehicles going to the city?” I asked.

“Uhm. None actually but when it’s so late, the commutes are so many that they outnumbers vehicles.” Jaray replied, “So? 9am is it?”