Chapter 6

Bitchy Bella

Caleb and Dustin were talking when I came back. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I checked my make up and fixed my hair. When I came back the conversation between Dustin and Caleb was more intense. I sat down and listened to them, playing on my phone so they wouldn't notice.

"How do you know?" Dustin's was harsh.

"That part is none of your business." Caleb sounded protective. "I want you to leave her alone. She doesn't need you, so get out of her life. Do we have a understanding?"

"No. I can't stay away from her." Dustin whispered. "I love her."

"No you don't."

"How would you feel if I told you to never talk to Skylar again?" Dustin whispered. "You'd say the same thing. So back off." The conversation was over.

Caleb walked over and sat across from me, I wanted to ask him if he was okay but I felt someone's hand on my back. "We need to talk." Dustin's voice whispered into my ear. I smiled and got up.

"What about your job? Aren't you still on the clock?" I asked as he intertwined his fingers with mine and started leading me through the shelves and to the door.

"It's 8 o'clock I'm off." He pushed the door open and lead me out. The door closed leaving Caleb inside.

"Where are we going?" I asked walking a little bit faster so I wasn't being dragged. Dustin turned into the alley way we had been before. "Dustin, what are we doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you privately." He said turning to me his eyes staring into mine. I nodded, silently telling him to go on. "What are we?"

"What do you mean?" I searched his eyes and they searched mine.

"We've kissed, hung out all day and then we heatly make out on that wall." He points over to the brick wall behind me. "Are we just friends or are we something more?"

I thought about it, just trying to build suspense, my answer was screaming in my head. "I want something more. What do yo-"

Dustin's mouth crashed into mine in a hard, heated kiss. He pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling myself closer to him. His hand pressed into my back. He stared kissing down my neck. My hands were in his hair running through his hair, my nails were scratching his scalp.

"Oh that feels so good." He whispered in my ear, taking the opportunity to bite my ear lobe. I released my legs from around him, standing on my own two feet.

"So are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked, feeling pretty dumb.

"Yes, we are." He smiled and kissed me. My hands went down his his chest, to his sides and stopped at the hem of his shirt. My hand went under his shirt and felt the soft skin and hard muscles underneath, the muscles contracted a little when my hands went under the shirt. He ran his tounge across my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I grantanted and the kiss became even more heated. I ran my nails down his rib cage and his body immediately pressed me hard against the wall behind us.

He pulled his head back for air and then started to kiss down my neck. I ran my nails down his rib cage, he made an animalistic noise in the back of his throat and started sucking and biting my neck. My body reacted on it's own accord and grinded our hips together, Dustin made the noise again and stopped biting me. I took the opportunity to assault his neck as he had mine.

"Dustin?" I heard a girl's voice say. I looked up to see a tall brunette with her hair in a pony tail, her belly button ring shining from beneath her crop top and her fishnet stockings came out of her mini skirt and disappeared into her 3 inch heeled combat boots. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Kissing my girlfriend. Bella, what do you think you're doing?" Dustin rolled his eyes at Bella.

"Apparently checking out the competition." She looked me up and down. "Nice art work." She said staring at the hickeys that decorated my neck.

"Nice outfit." I gave her the same judgy look. "Where'd you get it? Sluts-R-Us? Or was it bitchy.whore.com?" Dustin's eyes widened at my comment.

"What happened to your face? Ugly stick hit it too hard?" She gave a pouty face to me.

"Obviously it hit you harder." Anger serged forward boiling on her face. One second she was yards away standing at the opening of the alley the next she had my back again the wall, pushing her arm into my throat.

Her once brown eyes turned an amberish gold. "Don't you ever talk to me like that." She grounded out through clenched teeth.

Dustin was trying to get her off me, but she hit him in the chest once and he fell clenching his chest over his heart wheezing and coughing.

"Or what Bella?" I glared at her. The pressure on my throat wasn't the hardest I've had.

"I'll kill you." She said.

I smiled and pushed her arm off me and kneed her in the stomach at the same time. She fell to the ground coughing. I got down next to her ear. "You'd have to catch me first." I whispered. And then grabbed Dustin and pulled him out of alley and toward his house.