Chapter 7

Dustin's Parents

After I got us away from Bitchy Bella, we walked to Dustin's house. We talked about his relationship with her, she was controlling and cheated on him with 12 other guys and slept with 10 of them. She's the head cheerleader and her friends are more like minions. She told him she was pregnant, forgetting that they never had sex with each other and that's how he found out she was cheating, she wasn't pregnant anyway but he was done with her games.

"Wow what a dumbass." I said we were a few blocks from his house. "I'd never do that, you know that right?" He nodded. "Dustin, you can trust me, with anything."

"Then why don't you trust me. " he stopped walking and looked into my eyes.

"Dustin, I do trust you." I stared back into his eyes.

"Please don't lie to me, Kylie." He rested his forehead on mine.

I sighed. "Look I trusted my parents, they said nothing bad was going to happen me. I believed them, they taught me a lot but they didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. They hid things from me. I came here lost and heart broken, but you distracted me from it. For once in my life I feel whole. I always felt broken in some way since I could reamember, when my parents died I thought that it was because part of me new something was wrong with them. So believe me, Dustin, when I say I trust you." I said not breaking our eye contact.

"Alright." He nodded and kissed me, passionately and slow. He pulled back and fixed my beanie and then he kissed my forehead. "So are you just walking me home or do you want to stay a while?"

"Hmm. I think I could be persuaded." I smiled up at him.

"Well if you stay a while you'll either have to meet my parents or climb through my window." He laughed.

"You have no idea how I get into my house." I laughed. "I'd love to meet your parents, if I decide to come in."

He smiled realizing what I meant. He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me into him and kissed me, an earth shattering, time stopping kiss. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Was that enough persuasion?"

"Oh yeah." I nodded biting my lip. His arm slid from behind my back to my hand and entwined our fingers.

We walked to his house, through the green grass and onto the lighted porch and opened the door. The hallway was dark, the stairs to the second floor looked like it wasn't even there. "Hey I'm home!" He yelled.

The light flashed on, stinging my eyes, there was a woman standing on the last step with her one hand in the railing. She had black leggings and a long shirt on. "Hello Dustin."

"Hey Jenna." He pulled me upstairs past her and went into his room. "I'm sorry I didn't know my dad's mistress would be here." He sat down on the bed looking at his hands.

"Your dad has a mistress?" I asked shocked and he nodded.

"And so does my mom." I sit next to him on the bed. "They don't know about each other but they did tell me."

"I'm sorry." I said even though I knew that it wasn't going to help. I looked around the room, it was perfectly clean with book cases and dressers lining the walls, his bed was a queen size and had black and white sheets. There was TV and a couch and a desk.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Dustin whispered to me, I looked at him, he was staring at me with wide eyes.

"What do you want to do or talk about?" I whispered back and he leaned in slowly.

"This." He kissed me again, slow and passionate just like before.