Dinner.

Jayden's P.O.V

"EVERYBODY GET UP! IT'S NEARLY 1PM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KIDS, BE IN THE KITCHEN FOR 3PM!" a sudden voice boomed through the intercom that our mum fitted in every single room of the house. I groaned and climbed out of bed. This is my life.

I had a quick shower, yeah it was about 10 minutes because I had to wash my hair. I put on a pair of jeans with a plain back t-shirt. You can never wear white in this house, or you need to be prepared to be attacked by a small child with messy hands.

I walked out of my room as a smaller figure bumped into my chest and fell onto the floor. "Sorry Jay" laughed Riley as she grabbed my hand to get up.

"How did you sleep?" I wonder if she is actually settling in okay and not just lying.

"Quite well actually, i'm just still getting use to being woken up by an intercom in my ear, it scares me sometimes" when mum first fitted in the intercoms it took me about two weeks to get use to.

"Yeah, you will get use to it, don't worry" I chucked and slid down the banister of the staircase. 18 and still immature. What can I say, living with a bunch of younger kids keeps you young. Riley looked at me and burst out laughing as she simply skipped down the stairs to catch up to where I was.

"Morning you two, you're the first ones up, sit down and we can discuss some things when everybody else is down here" we both took a seat.

"Morning mum" we both said in sync. Creepy. I smiled at her knowing that she has finally got use to the idea of calling our mum her mum.

"Why are your brothers so slow" laughed mum. "I'll go get the little ones out of their rooms if you want?" asked Riley.

"Oh thank you darling, that would be great, and Jayden, you go drag the older ones out of bed including Justin and Kieran please" I simply nodded and went to do my job.

I opened all of the older kids doors and Riley quickly sent all three 6 year olds downstairs. I sent Riley a look to ask her to join in. She smirked and nodded.

One...Two...Three

"WAKEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPP" Riley and I shouted at the top of our lungs as we watched a bunch of boys and a man nearly fall out of their beds. I gave her a quick high five and we both ran off knowing that we will be paying for that later.

We both innocently sat back down at the table with Oliver, Morgan and Cameron as mum shot us a 'why did you do that?' look. I shot her back a cheeky smile while she just shook her head and laughed. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming from the stairs, well at least our plan worked...

"You two are so lucky i'm use to that or I would have had to hurt you" laughed Kieran as he sat down in between Riley and I.

The others did not seem happy but they eventually cracked a little smile knowing that they would have done exactly the same thing.

"Mum, why are we even down here?" sulked Kane. That kid does love to sleep in.

"Cheer up grumpy" said Justin as he ruffled up his hair.

"Ok, we are all going out to dinner at 5:30pm, so I will need all of you at the door by 5:20 , wear something formal but not too formal, older kids you can help the younger kids, everybody understand?" dinner? Really, this is going to be a nightmare. 6 teenagers, 4 children and 2 adults going out for a fancy type of meal in a public place? I guess mum did not learn from last time. Lets just say half of us ended up covered in some type of sauce and we all got kicked out. It took me about 30 minutes to get everything out of my hair!

"Yes we understand" sighed Kayden while wiping his glasses because Cameron flicked his horrible germs that come out of his nose onto them. Kids these days.