Party.

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around me. I was half laying on Trey with our legs intertwined.

I smiled and started poking him. He's a light sleeper. His eyes flickered open and a wave of confusion flashed through them but then it disappeared and he smiled.

"Morning baby girl, I'd so love to wake up like this every morning" I smiled and tried to get up but he pulled me back into his arms as I giggled.

"You're not leaving" he said with his husky morning voice that is extremely hot if I do say so myself, damn.

"But I need to get ready for the party! Things need to be set up."

"Your billions of brothers can do it" he said while holding onto me even tighter.

I managed to somehow escape his killer grip and get out of bed as I felt a hard hit to my ass.

"OW!" I quietly screamed as my ass stung. Well it was not that quiet.

"Well, I have wanted to do that for ages and it felt good. Oh plus your shorts are halfway up your ass because you move a lot in your sleep" I blushed as he laughed at my reaction and quickly ran into the bathroom to unpick my wedgie. Great.

Jake's P.O.V

"Mom, when are you going to leave? And what kids are you taking with you this time" she usually does this with dad so it was easier... But she'll manage, dad's a nuisance anyway, it's not like dad helped much with us kids in the first place.

"I'm leaving in about 3 hours, and i'm not sure on who i'm taking with me yet" I nodded and walked off.

This is going to be a great party, and we have 2 whole days afterwards to clean up the mess.

The house was already decorated with all breakable expensive items packed away. Balloons are up, banners are everywhere and party food is being served on the table. It's currently 3pm and the party starts at 8pm and finishes whenever everybody passes out from exhaustion.

"JAKE!" Screamed Kane who was running towards me with a nerf gun. Attack of the birthday-ish boy, great. I took off running towards my room and slammed the door shut. I love my siblings but they can be a handful.

Jayden's P.O.V

This party is the party of the year, the Johnson parties are a thing in our school, everybody looks forward to them. We have a reputation to live up to.

"JAYDEN! Help dish out the food on the table" I thought I was finished with that, I needed to check out what girls were coming and if our DJ was here yet, I guess Casey can do that.

Trey's P.O.V

Party on my first day here? That's something i'm looking forward to. I wonder what will happen at this party, something always happens at parties right?

Kane's P.O.V

I think I am going to get drunk at this party, I have to avoid Kieran and Justin though. I have invited my friend too! I am going to get them ladies, I always do.

Kieran's P.O.V

I usually let all my siblings do what they want with our parties because one night a year won't hurt them and it's just freedom for everyone so I just let them all enjoy it. It's easier to do it this was because if they are not allowed to drink or be immature at parties then they will grow up sneaky and troublesome.

"Mom, who are you taking with you?" she was putting bags of things at the doorway.

"All of the younger ones" my jaw dropped.