16.

Jake's P.O.V

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" My eyes shot open and I nearly fell out of my bed as I screamed in shock. All my younger siblings stood around my bed with smiles on their faces and little cards that they have clearly hand made.

"Happy birthday Jakey" smiled Chase while handing me a glitter filled card with my name in it.

"Thank you bubb" He jumped on my bed with all the kids throwing glitter on my face.

"MOMMMMMMMM" I screamed as I heard footsteps.

"Ah kids, get off your big brother and go wake up your sister" they all ran out the room and I heard a huge scream coming from Riley's room.

"Mom! They covered me in glitter" she laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

"My sweet little boy is 16, the big one six" she hugged me tighter.

"Too, tight... Can't. Breathe" Mom quickly let go and wiped her tear.

"You have 6 other kids over 16 and you are still crying over Riley and I?" She laughed and pushed me into Riley's room.

Riley's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHH, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY RI-RI!" Screamed the kids. I am pretty sure my heart stopped beating. I fell off of my bed and straight onto the floor. Chase shoved a card saying 'RIRI' on it in my face. I thanked him as he smiled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" I looked up to see a laughing Jake and then my mom trying to hold in her laugh about me being on the floor. Jake walked over and pulled me up and into a hug.

"Happy 16th twin, I love you and I hope I managed to get you the best present ever I hope, I do hope I did the right thing" he pulled me tightly and my twin's hugs are the best.

"Happy 16th twin, I love you too and I hope I managed to get you the best present ever. Thank you for being a good brother" He let go as mom hugged me too.

"TWINS, downstairs to the dining room immediately!" shouted mom even though we were all in the same room. I took off running to the dining room with Jake next to me and the younger kids were trying to keep up.

"You 5, walk on the stairs please!" I said while hypocritically running down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Screamed the other 9 of my siblings and Cody as I burst into the dining room, Jake and I got showered with decorations and streamers. They also shouted the happy birthday song which i'm pretty sure left me half death.

I looked to see a bunch of cake and breakfast.

"Thank you! Oh my gosh, that's a lot of food" I rapidly grabbed a plate full of food and started eating.

Mom came walking in with Connor in her arms who was yawing with sleepy eyes. Jake quickly dropped his knife and fork while mom handed him to him.

"Good morning bubba, daddy's 16 today!" Jake tickled little Connor's tummy as a smile appeared on his face. My brother is such a good dad, i'm amazed by how mature he gets around him.

"PRESENTS!" Screamed Jayden. That boy is so immature.

"We're all 16 now!" Smiled Casey.

"Ooh me first" smiled mom snd she pulled two boxes out of the drawer. Three small boxes to be exact.

"This is for you Jake, this is for you Riley, and this is for both of you" she placed three boxes onto the table.

I opened the box at the same time as Jake and I screamed as Jake quickly covered Connor's ears.