Getting Closer.

Riley's P.O.V

I'm 8 months pregnant now. I have one month to go, well I actually have less than that because they have to get the babies out of me early for my own safety. 36 weeks pregnant. I will probably have to have them in two weeks due to their large size. I am extremely nervous but at the same time, I can not wait for them to be out of my fucking stomach! They're so heavy, my back pains are killing me, I am eating like a pig and my hormones are all over the place.

I am currently laying down on the sofa with Connor. I can not sit in the games room like this, i'll go insane.

"Yo honey bunch" I looked up to see Jax strolling in with Jason behind him.

"Heyy!" They both lifted up my legs, sat down and placed them on their laps.

"How are you and the little ones?"

"They're making me want to cut my stomach open myself just for them to get out of me. So, i'm fed up of it" they nodded.

"I see your twitter posts, here is your burger cheese, 7-up, chocolate ice cream and cheesy flavoured chips" Jax handed me a bag filled with all my items I was craving.

"You actually read my twitter posts to see what i'm craving? Oh my gosh you're brilliant, thank you" I ripped open the chips and shoved them all in my mouth.

"No problem. We thought we'd come over to give you some company" these two are so nice at times, but then you have the rest of the times. Not so good.

"Where's Trey?" asked Jason while bringing in popcorn from the kitchen.

"Out with his sister."

"Why are you not there?" said Jax while raising an eyebrow. His scar above his eyebrow is fading.

"Yeah let the 8 month pregnant woman go on a day out and let her feet and back snap" Jason stifled a laugh and Jax put his hands up in defence.

"Stop being so sassy, everyone knows you love me!" he smirked.

"Shut up gone wrong harry potter" Jason let out a loud laugh and Jax threw a cushion at his head.

"That hurt my poor feelings!" Jax stated with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Don't make me actually hurt your feelings Mr."

"Wow, pregnancy does make you moody, your hormones are all over the place" smirked Jax, he really is pushing my buttons today.

Trey's P.O.V

Alexis has grown so much. I miss her being with me, she means a lot to me and without her I feel empty.

I knocked on the door of the foster house she is living in.

"ONE SECOND!" somebody shouted from the other side of the door. I am nervous about seeing my own sister, it's been a month.

"Hello Trey, come in" I smiled at the woman and walked into the house.

"ALEXIS!" shouted the woman who I see every time I come her, I flinched due to her terrible tone. Alexis came walking down the stairs, she see me and her eyes lit up. She started running and she screamed.

"TREY!" she ran faster down the stairs and I quickly caught her before she fell down the last few steps.

"Hey you little princess, i've missed you so much" she gripped her legs tightly around me and rested her face in the crook of my neck.

"Hey are you crying?" I felt the side of my shirt become wet.

"Look at me Alex" she looked at me, a few tears fell down her cheeks.