Baby?

Riley's P.O.V

I'm 18 weeks pregnant! I'm over four months. I have missed a few appointments, but they were not ultra-sound appointments, just check ups for my health and i've missed them because I have been helping Trey visit his sister. It's hard for him but he's staying calm about this whole situation so i'm quite proud of him.

"Trey, are you awake?" he mumbled a few words and pulled me more into him.

"Good morning b-aaby" he said with a yawn. His morning voice is something special, I can tell you that.

"Morning! Guess what day it is today!"

"Hmmm, let me guess" he put on a thinking face as I slapped his chest.

"Don't pout baby, it's too cute for me to handle in the morning" he is so comfortable it's unreal. I could cuddle with him all day.

"I know what day it is! The day where we can find out the sex of the baby" he looked at me and gave me a quick kiss. We have a rule, no full blown make out sessions in the morning because of morning breath, that is a no go zone.

"And?...."

"And we find out if there is one or two babies in that tummy of yours" he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

"I bloody hope there is only one" he said with a chuckle. I've tried to not think about multiples. I don't think I could handle that. Being pregnant was already a big enough shock, I don't need to be shocked again.

I went to get up to get ready but Trey pulled me back into him gently.

"5 more minutes baby, just 5 and then we can get up" I rolled my eyes even though he could not see.

These are a slow five minutes, the quicker we get up and ready, the quicker we can get to the hospital!

I quickly got up, completely ignoring his wishes and worked my way over to the full body mirror. I was not wearing a shirt because I don't wear one to bed, just a bra. I turned sidewards to see my little bump, I thought it would be smaller now but oh well.

"Baby! Your bump! I have never noticed that before oh my gosh, that's so cute!" he quickly got out of bed and worked his way over to where I am.

He was behind me with his arms around my bump, gently holding it. He quickly unclipped my bra and grabbed it. I quickly placed my hands on my boobs.

"HEY! Give me that back, I need to get dressed!" he has been more into my boobs lately because this pregnancy is making them much bigger.

"Well, you were mean and got out of bed when I just wanted to cuddle for five more minutes" I shrugged while he spun me around to face him.

"Riley, Can I ask you something?" OH my gosh, what's he going to ask me! I still need my bra back, this is unfair. That one is currently the only one that fits me so I can't even go and get another one out of the wardrobe. Fuck.

"Will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend? So Riley Johnson, will you go out with me?" I don't think the smile on my face could be any wider right now.

"YES! OF COURSE" I crashed into him, wrapping my arms around him as tight as I could.

"You're my girlfriend, actual girlfriend, wow" he mumbled into to my ear.

"And you're my boyfriend."

"Because you love me, can I have my bra back now? It's pretty cold standing in here without a bra or top and tiny shorts" he laughed at me. Rude.

"But I just can't get over how beautiful you are and how much I love your body" he let me out of the hug and I just stood there. I am warm so I lied but I just want to get ready.