Friday And The New Kid.

Riley's P.O.V

It's Friday and I can finally go back to school! I have never been exited about going back to school but being stuck in the house for the past four days has driven me insane. I love the company of Connor but I have done more babysitting than I should ever need to do.

I got out of Justin's car and made my way to Elliot. Hmm... Evil plans are my forte.

I took off at a high speed at jumped on Elliot's back as he let out a girly squeal. "Missed me?" I let out a laugh.

He turned around and his face lit up.

"RILEY!" he picked me up and spun me around. Well I guess he missed me then.

"Where are the others?" he put me down and I held onto the wall as I felt dizzy.

"They should be here any minute now" I looked up to see three people running up to us. R.I.P to me because i'm about to be squashed so hard that I die.

"RILEYYYYYY!" screamed three people which I now will name as Lexi, Noah and Charlie. They all hugged me. Yes, all three at the same time while Elliot was laughing in the background.

"Can't breathe! My bones are slowly crushing!" they finally let go as looked at my hand. Oh yeah, it has a bright blue cast one it.

"Ethan fractured it the other day" they looked confused as Noah raised an eyebrow.

"He fractured you hand?!" ooh, that did sound quite bad didn't it. I laughed.

"Oh, he broke his femur at his soccer game and I let him squeeze my hand to reduce his pain and I guess he was too strong for my bones" I laughed admiring my clean blue cast. It does not go well with my black skinny jeans, black band t-shirt, black Dr.Martins and black leather jacket. Oh well.

"Jheeze! That boy is strong!" laughed Charlie with a bit of lust in her eyes. I held back my nausea.

"Charlie, keep your dirty thoughts in your head please, that is my brother you are talking about" her cheeks turned a bright red as she put her head in her hands.

"So he has a broken leg? Aw damn, that means we wont see him in school" sighed Lexi? Her too! Oh my gosh.

"He should be back in after christmas which is 3 weeks away. Oh and yes, it's christmas break next week. One more week at school then we get two off!" I cringed at the thought of 14 kids, a baby and two adults trying to get through a holiday.

"What's with the face?" asked a curious looking Noah.

"Thinking about having to go through christmas day with 14 kids in the house, a baby, and two adults all opening presents at the same time. That is going to be a nightmare, and the little kids are going to be jumping on my bed at 6am which is nothing to look forward too" I put my things in my locker as I flicked Jake on the back of his head. He pushed me and I whacked my head off of the locker.

"Oh my, sorry Riles" I gave him a quick smile and walked away to my first lesson. That is going to hurt later because i'm already getting a headache. I took a slow walk to class as the bell went. I'm late again? Oh well.

I squinted my eyes to see a boy in hallway who I have never seen before. I shrugged and walked over to him.

"Are you lost because you look new?" His head snapped in my direction.

"Erm, yes I am new, where is Grade 10 biology?" ooh that's my class.

"Yeah, i'm in it, follow me" he smiled and walked with me.

"What's your name?" he questioned while putting his hands in his pockets. He has no books, just like me, haha i'm glad somebody else I know does not care about biology.