Even More Introductions.

Kieran's P.O.V

I have been awake for thirty minutes now and I think it's time to wake up all of these lazy idiots. We all have to be in the living room by 10:45am. All of us, all fed and wide awake, mum must think I am some sort of God because have you seen how hard it is to wake up some of the kids.

I groaned and made my way to the first bedroom I could see which was the twins. The younger twins Morgan and Cameron. I can't scream in their faces because they are too young and I would probably scar them for life.

I gently shook them both awake at the same time. What can I say, their beds are extremely close together.

"Morning you two, I want you to brush your teeth and be in the kitchen in a bit okay? I will be checking that you brushed them good" I ruffled both of their hair as they starting climbing out of bed.

I walked into Oliver's room to find him laying down head first on his bed but on the completely wrong side. I held back a chuckle.

"Ollie buddy, it's morning, can you sit up for me please" he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning KierKier" he gave me the grabby hands indicating that I should pick him up. I placed him on my hip as I somehow managed to also help the twins brush their teeth. They ran down the stairs and sat down. I could tell because you can hear the chairs being pulled out from 50 miles away, they are so loud!

I opened everybody else's bedrooms as I got my amazing sidekick Oliver to scream with his high pitched voice causing everybody to wake up. I high fived him as he sent me a toothy smile, well not that many teeth are there but it still counts.

"KIERAN! I HATE YOU!" shouted an angry looking Jayden. Oops.

"What wrong bro?" he turned around so I could see the back of his head where I noticed a small cut that was bleeding.

"Did you fall out of bed" I am laughing so hard while Oliver has a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Jayden slapped my head and I carried on laughing.

"You Mr. Are a cheeky monkey" smiled Jayden while pinching Ollie's cheeks

I see a line of zombies walking out of their rooms as they all shot me daggers. That does not hurt my feelings at all. Pftt, i'm a strong man, a few dirty looks is not going to kill me.

"Well come on! Clean out my cut!" Oh for goodness sake, how old is he? Two!

I rolled my eyes and quickly wiped the cut as he winced at the stinging sensation. All done.

I hopped downstairs with Oliver in my arms causing him to laugh. I placed him on a chair between Riley and Jayden and quickly started making breakfast. We have 20 minutes to eat and then we can relax.

I made some toast with different toppings depending on the person and handed them all out without anybody fussing over what they got. Well that's a first, no breakfast food fights and nobody whining. I spoke too soon as Kane starting whining.

"What's wrong with you?" he looked up at me and pushed his toast away from him.

"Okay what do you want then?" he thought about it for a second.

"I want toast with just butter pleaseee" I quickly ate his toast and made him some more.

"If you have finished eating please go and sit in the living room" Justin said. Oh so now he decides to help me.

We all sat on the sofa watching spongebob while we waited for mum to come home with our four brothers. More people to join our amazing family wohooo.